Science/Environment Extinction Rebellion

Rettolalia

????
Nov 22, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
What did anyone in that video do, that would be considered fascist behaviour?

How do you know anyone in that video was a "hard left enviro fascist"?

Why do you want us to ignore Avi lying?

You don’t think given the atmosphere, throwing a bottle of water over Avi was an unecessarily provocative act liable to lead to violence?

And I never said there was ‘fascist’ behaviour displayed in the video. More a comment on the hard left, generally.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Focus on the ease with which they fling the word ‘fascist’ around.
Complete refusal to reflect on the behaviour of the hard left enviro fascists behaviour.
What did anyone in that video do, that would be considered fascist behaviour?
You don’t think throwing a bottle of water over Avi was an unecessarily provocative act?

You're putting up evidence that opposes your position, and telling people to ignore it... while insisting it supports your position... And anyone who doesn't just accept your position is wrong.

Why don't you stop, start again, and make your case?
Because the video you posted doesn't do it for you...

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Holy s**t... that's what they put up to make him look good?

I can't imagine how embarrassing the rest of the footage must have been...
* me youre a hypocrite. one minute youre attacking posters like Andrew Birch for rejecting articles you post for being utter trash and lying and yet here you are doing the same thing.

maybe its because really you cant engage?

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
How has this not received more attention???

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...emist-ideology-police-prevent-scheme-guidance

It says that issues to look out for include people who speak in “strong or emotive terms about environmental issues like climate change, ecology, species extinction, fracking, airport expansion or pollution”.​
The document also flags young people taking part in non-violent direct action, such as sit-down protests, banner drops or “writing environmentally themed graffiti”.​
When the Guardian first asked police about the document, officials said they would review the guidance to clarify their position on Extinction Rebellion. But following further questions, counter-terrorism police confirmed it had been circulated to “statutory partners” and had now been recalled. They said they now accepted that the protest group was not extremist.​

Speaking in strong or emotive terms about environmental issues... was put in the same basket at Islamic terrorism...

What is the punishment for not reporting or acting if you see someone showing strong terms about environmental issues???...

Only after being questioned by the Guardian... they changed their position.
The Guardian understands that counter-terrorism officials at a national level believe including XR in the guide was a mistake and insist they do not view its ideology as extremist. They say any such advice was issued by Counter Terrorism Policing South East (CTPSE) in the south-east of England and not in any other part of the UK.​
In its first statement, CTPSE said: “This document was produced at a local level to help our partners to spot the signs of vulnerability to radicalisation. By including Extinction Rebellion in this document, it gives the impression we consider them to be an extremist group, which they are not. We will review the guidance to make this clear.”​

But the correction doesn't matter. As evidenced by Andrew literally posting the article that refutes his post.

Yep the cops made themselves look stupid.

Reporting kids who complained about airport expansion lol. Daryl Kerrigan is in trouble.

If the political correctness or freedom of speech thread was a genuine discussion this incident would go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don’t think given the atmosphere, throwing a bottle of water over Avi was an unecessarily provocative act liable to lead to violence?

And I never said there was ‘fascist’ behaviour displayed in the video. More a comment on the hard left, generally.
Haha - Yemeni got water thrown over him? Classic.

Remember when totally non-PC comedian Jim Jeffries owned him in that interview and Avi went ballistic? Good times and a win for not only the non-PC progressive Jeffries but all good people tired of the politically correct Avi Yemenis of the world.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
fu** me youre a hypocrite. one minute youre abusing posters like Andrew Birch for rejecting articles you post for being utter trash and lying and yet here you are doing the same thing.

maybe its because really you cant engage?
The difference is. I watched the entire clip, and responded to what was in it.
That's why Retts told me to ignore Avi...

On the other hand, Andrew refused to read the article, because it was from the Guardian.

And you've just made up that I abused him for it.

Let's see if you can engage.
Why did Avi repeatedly claim there were 200 arsonists? A lie on top of a lie.
Why did he blame the Greens for the fires, after it's been clearly pointed out as false.
Why did he keep referring to the hardship of the police, but when they asked him and his security detail to help them out and just move on, he wants to debate what laws he is breaking?

I don't expect you to answer these questions, because you can't engage.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yep the cops made themselves look stupid.

Reporting kids who complained about airport expansion lol. Daryl Kerrigan is f’ed.

If the political correctness or freedom of speech thread was a genuine discussion this incident would go there.
I didn't even know about it.

Can you imagine if some backwater feminist group printed a pamphlet identifying signs to watch for in kids? International headlines.
But this? Non event.

Rettolalia

????
Nov 22, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha - Yemeni got water thrown over him? Classic.

Remember when totally non-PC comedian Jim Jeffries owned him in that interview and Avi went ballistic? Good times and a win for not only the non-PC progressive Jeffries but all good people tired of the politically correct Avi Yemenis of the world.

You may not like Avi, but to say he was ‘owned’ by Jim Jeffries in that interview is pretty much the complete opposite of what happened and you know it....or are we talking about another interview besides the one where Avi secretly recorded it and then released the full unedited version online, exposing Jim’s slimy and manipulative editing etc?

Avi has enough dirt on him in the public domain, without having to try that trick.

And yeah if you think the Jim Jeffries isn’t PC now, you haven’t been paying attention.

At all.

Last edited:

Rettolalia

????
Nov 22, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
There is a reason you need to troll, rather than engage in debate.

When you troll, you can hide your bigotry, and be supported by hidden bigots.

But when you engage, you display your bigotry, and hidden bigots 'overlook' you.

That was quick. Impressive.

When you post as Soft Down Hill Skier, and then follow up with one from CM86, do you log in and out of accounts, or logged in via pc and a mobile device simultaneously?

Look at some of the rent a mob brain surgeons that were out there braving the cold and the rain in on Friday.

Once again, the far left showing its willingness to engage in violence and abuse to shut down opposition debate.

BREAKING NEWS

Professional victim finally finds an injustice.
Here's hoping he didn't go home and bash the missus again this time.

Back