Keeper Lg. Extra letters... 2018 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the AFL trade period change your squad for next season?

Warriors had a few change clubs - Lynch, Polec, Hall, Tyson, Hickey, and Thurlow, all which seem like positive moves. Having 3 mids become North players though might cause an issue during a Bye round though.

How did the AFL trade period change your squad for next season?

Warriors had a few change clubs - Lynch, Polec, Hall, Tyson, Hickey, and Thurlow, all which seem like positive moves. Having 3 mids become North players though might cause an issue during a Bye round though.
Setterfield to Carlton should be good though he probs gets games at GWS as well considering their departures. Melbourne's changes should increase the value of Weideman (I hope) and Lever while J Hunt may struggle to get games again with the addition of KK. Lycett to Port hurts my terrible ruck division as Frampton again goes back to being useless. Overall not huge changes since my team is made up of teenagers...

yeah, originally we had to take two picks in the draft, and you were only given extra picks as needed - we changed that though, as we felt the better sides were denied the currency of being able to trade away picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds etc that they did not need... Again, if the rules were not updated to reflect that is a shame as it would be a bloody long search though the threads to find the discussion about it!

Drew23 seems to be good at searching threads. He can provide some clarification here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back