Extreme Rules (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

20170515_1920x1080_ER_Temp_5man--02ead86f417e188ace6fec789270edf8.jpg

Monday 5th June, 10am AEST

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns (#1 Contender’s Match)
Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz (Intercontinental Title, Title Can Change Hands on DQ)
Hardys vs. Cesaro/Sheamus (RAW Tag Titles, Steel Cage Match)
Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley (RAW Women's Title, Kendo Stick on a Pole Match)
Neville vs. Austin Aries (Cruiserweight Title, Submission Match)
Sasha Banks/Rich Swann vs Alicia Foxx/Noam Dar ("Extreme Couples match" :p)

Last edited:
20170515_1920x1080_ER_Temp_5man--02ead86f417e188ace6fec789270edf8.jpg

Monday 5th June, 10am AEST

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns (#1 Contender’s Match)
Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz (Intercontinental Title, Title Can Change Hands on DQ or Countout)
Hardys vs. Cesaro/Sheamus (RAW Tag Titles, Steel Cage Match)
Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley (RAW Women's Title, Kendo Stick on a Pole Match)
Neville vs. Austin Aries (Cruiserweight Title, Submission Match)

The 5 man should be ok. Feels like they want Finn to win.

Hopefully Miz beats Ambrose

Cesaro and Sheamus win causing Broken Matt

Bliss defeats the hugger and sends her to the mid card.

Neville beats Austin

Should be ok. Not a standout.

Which is the problem. The programs are ok. But a pay per view should be a standout and they arent.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

4 men's matches have the potential to be awesome. Bliss is limited in the ring, but the women's match should be good too.

It's a shame RAW is booked so crappily that it's hard to care much about any of this.

RAW need Writers that actually know what they are doing

This card looks predictable.
Neville Aries in a submission match should steal the show.
Shamus and Ceasro vs Hardy's has potential, but Shamus and Cesaro have been irrelevant for such a long time, that if they do win, it would be more of a fluke and are fast joining Gallows and Anderson in the poor booking department.
Bliss and Bayley, would prefer a good old fashioned bra and panties match over Judy Bagwell on a pole match.
Ambrose and Miz, please be different from the last 5000 times.
Fatal 5 way has the talent but will probably become a high spot cluster *. Would be great if Baylor has a heel turn by teaming back up with the bullet club. But doubtful.

looks like a good card. With the talent in the WWE now its really hard for them to put on a terrible PPV.

Problem is there is not a single compelling story on this show. Which makes all the matches pretty meaningless.

Feels like Finn will win the main event, cant say I'm all that excited for him vs Lesnar. Personally the only Brock matches i want to see are Roman, Braun & Joe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elias Samson makes an appearance, "attacks" The Miz and thus Miz wins the Intercontinental title.
He pretty much foreshadowed that in the song he sang on the last Raw, saying something about repaying an A-Lister or whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back