Skate/Surf/Extreme Extreme Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

pacemaker

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
I just want to see if there is much interest in extreme sports on Bigfooty.
Surfing, Bodyboarding, skateboarding, BMX, Snowboarding, Sandboarding, Rollerblading and others can be discussed here.

A Taj world title is long overdue, same with Parko. Parko is my fav surfer so I hope he nudges Taj. I'd be rapped with those two plus Mick and Bede making the top 4. After a decade of Yanks and Hawaiians, its good to see the Aussies starting to pull away.:thumbsu:

I would give snow boarding a go if we had snow over here in the west. As for Taj hopefully he can pull off some more titles and work his way to becoming number 1. Don't mind Mick Fanning either.

Yeh taken up surfing mate, was wondering if there was any surfers here too aye!
Thought there'd be more but nope.
Have a good one.

Was more of a body boarder back in the day. Won't be able to get back into it until I get over Plantar Fasciitis unless I go it with shoes on :eek:

Have done quite a bit of all terrain boarding, and downhill skateboarding over the years. Great fun, most of the guys I started out with have gone on to compete overseas etc, leaving e behind as I was a bit s**t at it all.

Talked with mate about how you'd go yakking the main street of sendia that day...........

You'd want to be familar with the route you took for obstacles, you'd wanna be pretty mercilous with people body surfing in an involuntary manner thinking you could save them..............

extreme sports are about the rush.........

Parko beat mate Fanning at Bells beach this year. Felt the coverage from Fuel TV was GREAT, its good that they are providing live events this year unlike a few other stations I know in relation to this footy forum.

Great final Parko got 10's and range that bell like there was no tomorrow. Was funny when he broke it but I am sure no major damage was done. :D

My two fav surfers going at it, was hoping Parko would win since its his turn to win a world title. Couldn't believe he pulled a 10 on the last wave to win it. Both are such legends, hopefully one of them ends Kelly's reign this year.

I am going to buy a pair of bodyboarding flippers. Any recommendations on what brand? Also I am normally a size 8 to 9 shoe. What size flipper do you suggest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back