Coaching Staff Eye on our Coaching (Ratten, Lade, Batchelor, Slater sign on)

Remove this Banner Ad

I realize Skrobalak is the ruck coach, but is Brendon Lade helping out with the young ruckmen? with the replacement of Hickey with Alabakas on the list our rucks are younger than they were last year.

I realize Skrobalak is the ruck coach, but is Brendon Lade helping out with the young ruckmen? with the replacement of Hickey with Alabakas on the list our rucks are younger than they were last year.
I could be wrong but I thought Skrobalak moved into a full time broader development coach role and Lade was mids/ruck coach.

I could be wrong but I thought Skrobalak moved into a full time broader development coach role and Lade was mids/ruck coach.

Well according to the Saints website:

Originally part-time, Skrobalak will step up his involvement through a full-time development role with St Kilda in 2019.

The Port Adelaide premiership ruckman joins the Saints after an extensive coaching and playing spanning more than two decades.

From LinkedIn:

Skrobalak
AFL Midfield Development Coach, driving our 2019 contest program as well as rucks and Academy top end talent. On AFL game day I have a role in the coaches box analysing stoppage and contest.

So we do not seem to have a dedicated ruck coach in 2019. Skrobalak seems to be the only coach where rucks is mentioned. I am sure though that Lade would be involved somehow.

Well whichever, with Max King and Alabakas coming onto the list, and Hickey leaving, our rucks are going to need plenty of time put into them this year.
Time will prove me wrong as usual, but l just can't see Max being put anywhere near the ruck for a long long time given the damage to his knee. He's our new prized pony after all, and the Cho factor might not exist when he's ready to play...

Time will prove me wrong as usual, but l just can't see Max being put anywhere near the ruck for a long long time given the damage to his knee. He's our new prized pony after all, and the Cho factor might not exist when he's ready to play...
:praying::praying::praying:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back