Eye Rolling Movie Tropes

Remove this Banner Ad

searching for a car frantically in a getaway attempt, a car somehow is always available WITH keys inside them.

Doors to rooms or houses unlocked.

Every car chase scene one of the tailing cars encounters a ramp of some description and sails spectacularly through the air before crashing

Last edited:
Man fight man. Woman fight woman.

You know, a spectacular world-ending fight may - MAY - just require a fight more complicated than one based on the gender of the participants?

You know, a spectacular world-ending fight may - MAY - just require a fight more complicated than one based on the gender of the participants?

So unrealistic. It’s like they all look at each other and go let’s pair off.

u know what. watching breaking bad and there's a meeting between USA DEA and german counterparts. yep you know it, men facing men, woman facing 👩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when men and women are in bed after sex, and the blanket covers the woman while leaving the mans chest exposed

i want boobies
I refer to them as L shaped sheets. I always wonder where the TV/movie producers manage to find them.

On SM-T510 using BigFooty.com mobile app

When the hero in a movie is celebrated for achieving so much coming from a working class background only to discover the hero's parents are: royalty/rich/heroes themselves/aliens/have nothing to do with the working class.

Sort of undercuts the whole point doesn't it...

When the hero spends twenty minutes fighting a world-ending entity only to spend the next twenty fighting some goons in a hallway.

The vending machine

I feel like I don’t even need to say what I’m referring to, and people will know.

Every bloody time.

Characters hit the machine and a drink or snack always falls to the bottom providing said characters with free sustanance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back