Banter F**ken no footy

Remove this Banner Ad

TheFourPillars

Brownlow Medallist
May 6, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Always had the number 7 on my back as a kid.
I have this game as part of the 1991 Victory pack with our awesome victory out West against the Eagles. Dermie injured his knee in that game and a large proportion of the parochial eagles crowd cheered his injury a pretty damn low act. They got burned in the Grand final

Buttonsticher

Premium Gold
Jul 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Bought the 76,78, 83, 86 and 88 Gf's to get me over the line. Does anybody remember what game it was when we beat the swans by a kick after Hale taps the ball back over his head from a boundary throw in

H00t

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rounds 15-17 of 2015 are always good for a watch. A combined winning margin of 299 points. Just a dominant team at its absolute peak. Especially as Freo and Swans were two very good sides back then.

Endorphin Machine

All Australian
Aug 4, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I haven't seen that game since it was first played. The first quarter is a brilliant example of everything that was great about Hawthorn in that era......... except kicking for goal.
Great game, i dont think ive seen it since the 90s. Someone has also uploaded the full game of the 1989 semi against *.
Thats the game where Dermott hip and shouldered Van Der Haar into next week. Hawthorn of that era was such a tough & star studded team.

grumbleguts

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 14, 2011
Tully FNQ
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rounds 15-17 of 2015 are always good for a watch. A combined winning margin of 299 points. Just a dominant team at its absolute peak. Especially as Freo and Swans were two very good sides back then.
It's amazing that the only players still on our list from 2015 are:

Breust, Gunston, Howe, McEvoy, Shiels, and Sicily.

Having said goodbye to Cegs and Burgers this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad