Banter F**ken no footy

Remove this Banner Ad

If you go to the AFL app they have a library of old games you can watch.

It’s why I was watching the Swans v Hawks round 23 last night, from 2018.

The crushing Nash tackle that Roughie puts deep into the square where Breust slides in and marks to put us into the Top 4.

91CF4C11-27DA-4508-9185-95907735CB8E.png

The crushing Nash tackle that Roughie puts deep into the square where Breust slides in and marks to put us into the Top 4.

View attachment 1274537
Suck s**t Sydney (3 years ago anyway)

Draft.

Every possible draft sequence has been analysed ad nauseum by now.

Then Axeman's reports. :thumbsu:
The weirdest bit about getting all invested in the draft, is you watch the highlights, analyse ad nauseum, get overly invested in players and then after draft night,

you immediately dislike any not wearing brown and gold

Bring on the training reports

View attachment 1274537

Word of warning, don't re-watch our two games following that splendid win.

I rewatched our 2021 game against GWS last night.

That is our blueprint for 2022 as far as i'm concerned.

Frost and Scrimshaw marked everything.
Jiath, Bramble and Day took it on at every opportunity.
Kosi and TOB* jumped at everything and stuck grabs or brought it to ground.
Moore, Breust and Chad picked up scraps and kicked half our goals.
Newcombe had a massive second half which was a little forgotten due to Day and Moore dominating.

We dominated play more than I remembered. A more polished and experienced side probably wins that by 6 goals.

*TOB will be Lewis or Jeka.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got EPL, NBA and the Ashes this summer to keep me occupied, also the summer of Tennis.

March will roll around pretty briskly.

I wish I could enjoy other sports like footy and cricket. I'm envious of you people.

Huge wrestling fan but people tell me that doesn't count.

View attachment 1274537

I remember being so excited about Nasher those first few games. He's rediscovered that ferocious tackling he seemed to lose over the next few years which is really exciting.

There was also that game against the Saints where he absolutely crunched one of their players with a rugby tackle right into the shoulder. Good times!

I wish I could enjoy other sports like footy and cricket. I'm envious of you people.

Huge wrestling fan but people tell me that doesn't count.

I haven't cared too much about wrestling since Taker's last great run around 09. From what I can tell lately, the WWE have just been releasing any promising wrestlers from their contract with no explanation.

I haven't cared too much about wrestling since Taker's last great run around 09. From what I can tell lately, the WWE have just been releasing any promising wrestlers from their contract with no explanation.
If you're a bit more of a wrestling purist, give AEW (All Elite Wrestling) a run. I've enjoyed the product.

I'm fully converted to AEW now. Has rekindled the love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back