Banter F**ken no footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Always had the number 7 on my back as a kid.
I have this game as part of the 1991 Victory pack with our awesome victory out West against the Eagles. Dermie injured his knee in that game and a large proportion of the parochial eagles crowd cheered his injury a pretty damn low act. They got burned in the Grand final

I haven't seen that game since it was first played. The first quarter is a brilliant example of everything that was great about Hawthorn in that era......... except kicking for goal.

Bought the 76,78, 83, 86 and 88 Gf's to get me over the line. Does anybody remember what game it was when we beat the swans by a kick after Hale taps the ball back over his head from a boundary throw in

I haven't seen that game since it was first played. The first quarter is a brilliant example of everything that was great about Hawthorn in that era......... except kicking for goal.
Great game, i dont think ive seen it since the 90s. Someone has also uploaded the full game of the 1989 semi against *.
Thats the game where Dermott hip and shouldered Van Der Haar into next week. Hawthorn of that era was such a tough & star studded team.

Rounds 15-17 of 2015 are always good for a watch. A combined winning margin of 299 points. Just a dominant team at its absolute peak. Especially as Freo and Swans were two very good sides back then.
It's amazing that the only players still on our list from 2015 are:

Breust, Gunston, Howe, McEvoy, Shiels, and Sicily.

Having said goodbye to Cegs and Burgers this season.

Rounds 15-17 of 2015 are always good for a watch. A combined winning margin of 299 points. Just a dominant team at its absolute peak. Especially as Freo and Swans were two very good sides back then.
I'm going to reply again to this. My son reminded me that during the carlton game (I think it was) the third one, he remarked "for the last 3 weeks someone has left Hawthorn's console in easy mode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back