F1 2017 Brazil

Remove this Banner Ad

Goes from a non-event to an interesting race as soon as qualis start and Lewis heads into the barrier.

Strange incident really.

Track might have been cold due to the cloudy conditions. Perhaps he didn't get enough heat into the tyres.

Might have paid the price for going too hard too early and trusting track temps.

Daniel Ricciardo’s Red Bull was fifth, but he faces a 10-place grid penalty for an MGU-H change ahead of practice.

vrLC4Uh.jpg

Goes from a non-event to an interesting race as soon as qualis start and Lewis heads into the barrier.

Strange incident really.

Track might have been cold due to the cloudy conditions. Perhaps he didn't get enough heat into the tyres.

Might have paid the price for going too hard too early and trusting track temps.

Very much like RICs incident in Melbourne, back end didn't want to hold and that was it.

RIC starting from 15th, and Hamilton floating around that area too will make for a pretty entertaining race tomorrow (I hope)

Two Saturdays in a row now Dan hasn't been able to fire the supersofts up and get near verstappen. Slightly worrying.

Before quali I was hoping for a crazy race, now I won't complain if Bottas drives off into the distance to record a boring lights to flag win :).

Yes finally Ferrari get another win.... great stuff.
Good for morale.

NBC coverage all race long said ADR got highside on the curbs at 2/3 and that was the reason he spun...

Then in the last 30 secs of their 3 hr broadcast they show footage of ADR getting tagged rear right by Vandoorn.

But of course, they just leave the notion out there that ADR ****ed up...

Even though Leigh Diffey is the lead commentator geez they run some s**t sometimes....

And next year its ESPN... god help us.

GO ADR

NBC coverage all race long said ADR got highside on the curbs at 2/3 and that was the reason he spun...

Then in the last 30 secs of their 3 hr broadcast they show footage of ADR getting tagged rear right by Vandoorn.

But of course, they just leave the notion out there that ADR ****** up...

Even though Leigh Diffey is the lead commentator geez they run some s**t sometimes....

And next year its ESPN... god help us.

GO ADR

That was more on Magnussen in my eyes.
******* hack !!! *

* Thinks back to the LAST time i called a F1 driver a hack.....

Grosjean had a throw-back to his good ol' days too. Must want to be the dominant Frenchman in F1, and taking out the competition is one way to do that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back