F1 2018 Championship - Round 5 - Spain

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately next race is Monaco which whilst a lovely looking and historic track is even more of a procession

With infinitely more chance of incidents and safety cars. Red Bull should be a lot closer in qualifying too. If we have rain ... oooooh don't look away.

I'm not sure you can get more of a procession than zero overtakes by the contenders though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricciardo had a spin just after virtual safety car . Thats why he dropped so much time .

Ah, thank goodness that's cleared up. It was annoying.

If I were running liberty media I would raise a serious concern that every car from 6th onwards will end up being lapped. Not a great spectacle, what is the atmosphere like YippeeYiYeo ?
it was a bit sedate to be honest. Didnt help that where i was seated there was no big screen TV, and so after the T1 crash we just saw the cars for the first time under yellow flags. In hindsight i would pay double the price of my ticket to be sitting at Turn 1. All the action there especially at the start of the race, plus you get the restarts under safety car, and the cars exiting the pits coming back into traffic. The DRS section where i was seated got a bit monotonous after a while and so we walked around the track a bit when it was evident Ricciardo didnt have a shot at a podium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back