F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I think Daniel is in trouble at McLaren. When he had that off the first thing they wanted to know is if the car is ok. Every other team asks how the driver is without exception. Daniel’s answer to if the car is ok was, “I’m ok.” FMD they really hate him don’t they. Honestly I hope it’s not the end but maybe they are going to pay out his contract to get another driver next season.
Yeah that was crazy at the time haha but read up there’s a post on it, they didn’t know he’d crashed just could see he wasn’t moving so asked if the car was okay thinking he’d just broken down

Yeah I think Daniel is in trouble at McLaren. When he had that off the first thing they wanted to know is if the car is ok. Every other team asks how the driver is without exception. Daniel’s answer to if the car is ok was, “I’m ok.” FMD they really hate him don’t they. Honestly I hope it’s not the end but maybe they are going to pay out his contract to get another driver next season.
don't worry, he has an open contract offer to race Supercars if things don't work out

Interesting that they are saying Daniel's crash wasn't his fault and it was on the team and engineers for going too extreme on the downforce. Nico was talking about it earlier and he said going too extreme just causes sudden extreme snaps of over and understeer.

Haha why did they throw that Red Flag?? Haha not the first time they’ve done that this year….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once upon a time you could just about go through a whole season without a red flag. Now theyre every race.

Geez that was close, glad the broadcast didn’t miss Latifis lap 🙄 whose controlling this s**t, is there any other steaming options?

Geez that was close, glad the broadcast didn’t miss Latifis lap 🙄 whose controlling this s**t, is there any other steaming options?

Unfortunately there is only 1 race director as far as I am aware so it is the same pictures everywhere.

Unfortunately there is only 1 race director as far as I am aware so it is the same pictures everywhere.
Would be nice to have a few options wouldnt it, just always seems like there’s something more exciting going on behind the scenes haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back