F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

It actually looks a lot better without all those ridiculous lighting effects.

309426571_10160178654831413_8020027131927326498_n.jpg
haha Dan seriously looks like he is being held hostage in this picture :sweatsmile:

An, the hypocrisy of those who had it all their way for so long, only to have their toys taken away.
Toto in an interview decried how the cap was making it difficult once you got behind in your development.
“We are using old parts”. “We know what new parts we need but we don’t have the cap space to make them”.
For years Mercedes spent hundreds of millions more than the minnows, with the results clearly seen on the track.
Now he is in the situation of not having that advantage and we are seeing the results on the track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I hear Dan carry on about being a reserve driver like that's the better option than signing for Haas I'll spew. When has that worked for anyone at this stage of their career?
"That's loser talk"

I get the F1 meat market, but I'd love for Danny Ric to get his balls out and show everyone what he's got, but he seems to have thrown his hand up in the air.

His consummate professional nice guy attitude seems conducive only to being a no. 2 driver, the very thing that has driven him mad throughout his career. What the * is he waiting for? A top team to look at a Q1 exit and think ' thats the missing piece'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back