F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

It's possible there was actually something wrong with Danny's car that was never identified. If so Piastri will also struggle in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there it is:

Binotto is completely leaving Ferrari.....I reckon Horner and Marko are already on the phone to Binotto trying to get him across to Red Bull Powertrains

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see who replaces him. Early reports were Vasseur but in the last couple of days there has been some talk about Ross Brawn.
Bring him back

180029_rus-1200x628.jpg

Wouldn't offer much on Drive to Survive

Hi guys just wondering if anyone might be able to help me out - I’m looking to purchase a ticket to the Australian GP 2023, does anybody have any idea how good the vantage points are for the GA Park Pass tickets? (I assume it might be standing all day) Would anybody also happen to know if it is easy or difficult to be able to purchase these tickets online when they become available?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys just wondering if anyone might be able to help me out - I’m looking to purchase a ticket to the Australian GP 2023, does anybody have any idea how good the vantage points are for the GA Park Pass tickets? (I assume it might be standing all day) Would anybody also happen to know if it is easy or difficult to be able to purchase these tickets online when they become available?

Thanks in advance
Tickets available now.

GA passes allow you to wander everywhere there is access except the ticketed stands and areas. My experience is years ago and only twice on corporate tickets, but I did wander around and if you can get a ticket in a stand or a corporate area (there are packages available to the public) then do so.

Bring him back

180029_rus-1200x628.jpg

Wouldn't offer much on Drive to Survive

Funny you mention him, as he literally just resigned as CEO (along with the rest of the board) from Juventus F.C as legal proceedings are about to commence against them for dodgy accounting practices.....maybe he will fit straight back in with the Ferrari culture seeing its all part of the Agnelli family :sweatsmile:

Last edited:
Nice little interview with RIC where he talks through a bit of the decision making process for next year. All actually sounds pretty level-headed.

Last edited:
Alot easier to justify with the McLaren payout but without it I'm not sure he'd be so relaxed. Not to suggest he's not loaded as we know but it certainly makes it easier.
Yeah absolutely. Still collecting an F1 drivers pay cheque so still has that "value" and self worth attached to it.

2024 will be a different story if he's still just reserve driver at RBR. Which is probably a likely scenario unless RBR put him in Tsunodas seat for a year before they turf Perez end of 2024.

Edit: Then 2023 would be an audition between Danny Ric and DeVries for a RBR seat 2024...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back