F1 Championship 2018 - Round 11 - Germany

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct, I had them queued up. Typing fast is a breeze. 80WPM on a slow day.

Haha, 20 seconds.

If that doesn't show your arrogance, you can't even admit you got something wrong. Flat out lying your arse off now.

Lel, I can show you me doing it in 20 seconds if you want?

Well you can now because you have it there so can cut and paste. If I thought you had any credibility here, I would have admin check your editing times.

Fact is, I quoted a one liner and you started attacking me for ignoring something I had not seen, then it turns out you had edited that post. Are you still trying to say I did see it and ignored it despite the edit?

I wonder if that would pass the reasonable person test.

Well you can now because you have it there so can cut and paste. If I thought you had any credibility here, I would have admin check your editing times.

Fact is, I quoted a one liner and you started attacking me for ignoring something I had not seen, then it turns out you had edited that post. Are you still trying to say I did see it and ignored it despite the edit?

I wonder if that would pass the reasonable person test.
Literally don't care what you think, I know I did it and I don't even care.

As to the 'giant prick' thing - I don't see what he's done to justify that. His religion and shitty haircut? Whatever, if you hate people because of that then no point discussing it with you.

Where did I call him a giant prick?

Literally don't care what you think, I know I did it and I don't even care.

Yup, and I know it wasn't there when I quoted it. Your editing confirms it. The rest is face saving by you because you made an ass of yourself.

DiuMy-ZWAAER2vg.jpg

Yup, and I know it wasn't there when I quoted it. Your editing confirms it. The rest is face saving by you because you made an ass of yourself.
Not really. You must have quoted it just after I posted it, did I know that? Nope. s**t happens hey? No need to get upset over it.

Not really. You must have quoted it just after I posted it, did I know that? Nope. s**t happens hey? No need to get upset over it.

Yeah, s**t happens. When I told you that, you argued the point and still made out I had ignored your examples. Conversation could have ended back then if you accepted the explanation. Moving on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it everytime they talk of a wet race, the rain always arrives hours after its finished :(

Made the overtakes, got a good strategy and didn't make a mistake whereas Seb did. Considering how he was taken out last race, you can't begrudge him some luck.
Fair but ADR could use some too..

First race in months here hasn’t been an out in there first 10 Laps would have pushed him higher.
Then, the strategy gets him to 6th which is decent and could have reasonably 1 stopped - the weather could have influenced that- but all h needed was the fabled PU to not s**t the bed after a whole 28 laps.

And they screwed his weekend to put that new POS in the back to go next weekend.. and chances are he’ll be at back back again anyway.

Yeah.. he could use some luck

Go ADR.

Apparently its okay because it was done under the safety car :rolleyes:

Under safety car (so slower) and not affecting anyone else I can kinda see being mitigating for a penalty, but team confusion? There's no weight in that. You could argue confusion as a mitigating circumstance for every pit lane incident.

Fair but ADR could use some too..

First race in months here hasn’t been an out in there first 10 Laps would have pushed him higher.
Then, the strategy gets him to 6th which is decent and could have reasonably 1 stopped - the weather could have influenced that- but all h needed was the fabled PU to not s**t the bed after a whole 28 laps.

And they screwed his weekend to put that new POS in the back to go next weekend.. and chances are he’ll be at back back again anyway.

Yeah.. he could use some luck

Go ADR.

No doubt. He has copped the rawest deal of all.

Force majeure could be a discretionary thing. The rule is in place for safety obviously. Not sure if the slower pace due to a safety car gives them a discretionary power. Unforeseeable circumstances is the definition of force majeure. Does a safety car, or a problem with another car making a double stacking an obstruction in the pit lane qualify as an unforeseeable circumstance? Like the AFL and priority picks, there is a lot of wiggle room there.

Pretty much as I thought. Not sure I agree but this wasn't the same as the Kimi incident. That's their precedent now, at least at low speeds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back