hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Well other than the runaway winner, that was quite an interesting race.

I always rated Bottas as a driver, but it's clear he doesn't have the stones to be a champion. That's fine, not everyone does but he just gets outraced everytime the big guns put the pressure on.

Well other than the runaway winner, that was quite an interesting race.

I always rated Bottas as a driver, but it's clear he doesn't have the stones to be a champion. That's fine, not everyone does but he just gets outraced everytime the big guns put the pressure on.

They were on a 1 stop strategy but had to pit on lap 15 to cover off Raikkonen. Then he was used to keep Vettel away from Hamilton while Raikkonen pitted for a second time. 55 laps on soft tyres was always excessive. Zero grip left on the rears. Not surprising he couldn't brake on them while trying to defend position.

If that was a single car team, they would have done things differently.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
They were on a 1 stop strategy but had to pit on lap 15 to cover off Raikkonen. Then he was used to keep Vettel away from Hamilton while Raikkonen pitted for a second time. 55 laps on soft tyres was always excessive. Zero grip left on the rears. Not surprising he couldn't brake on them while trying to defend position.

If that was a single car team, they would have done things differently.
Last night yes, but I still dont think he races as hard.

Whether or not he's been allowed to might be the question

I really want to hear the uncensored version of Horner on Sky when Bottas understeered into ADR... :p

Go DR

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
I really want to hear the uncensored version of Horner on Sky when Bottas understeered into ADR... :p

If I find it I'll share for sure though because that was Horner talking directly to the Sky broadcast I dont think there would be another version of it floating around other than what was broadcast.

Though when it happened live, Horner could be heard saying "*" before they cut him off.

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
If I find it I'll share for sure though because that was Horner talking directly to the Sky broadcast I dont think there would be another version of it floating around other than what was broadcast.

Though when it happened live, Horner could be heard saying "****" before they cut him off.
You can hear it right at the end

Though when it happened live, Horner could be heard saying "****" before they cut him off.

I was watching and don't recall him saying it , can recall them apologising for it though.

Back