F1 Championship 2018 - Round 3 - China

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricciardo will surely ditch Red Bull if Mercedes or Ferrari come knocking. One or both of them will surely come knocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ferarri surely need to ditch this lead driver and domestique situation if they wan't to win reliably again, especially the constructors.

In the 80s many these crazy arsed overtakes by Daniel son would of ended in tears

Everytime it was an Englishman the English press would of hammered him. So on for the other European countries

This is what happened to senna when overtaking infidels. Daniel son is.lucky the quality if professional is so much better now. To much money to lose

Daniel son is the finest soul in a cockpit since ayrton

An interesting stat I heard while listening to Tim Webster on Macquarie Sports Radio last night. Interesting in light of the knowledge that Vettel is yet to win a race from deeper than 3rd on the grid.

Ricciardo is the only driver to have won 6 races having never started from the top 3 on the grid.

edit: Just to add to my point. These are the spots on the grid where Ricciardo has won.

Canada 14 - 6th
Hungary 14 - 4th
Belgium 14 - 5th
Malaysia 16 - 4th
Azerbaijan 17 - 10th.
China 18 - 6th

It's an old stat, as I was looking at other 5x GP winners and all of them have at least 1 top3 starting position. I couldn't be bothered looking at 5<x winners.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back