darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
So Hamilton takes title five - in the end, quite inevitably, as with last year, given Ferrari and Vettel’s capitulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Renault are designing a brand new engine from scratch for next year. It was clear that the core design previously just didn't allow for significant improvement.
https://www.motorsport.com/au/f1/news/renault-2019-all-new-engine/3196863/

I'm most interested in what Renault and Honda can deliver next year. If they can improve even a slight margin of horsepower gap to Ferrari/Mercedes all of a sudden you have a pretty competitive grid. Honda look like they have good straight line speed, but the Torro's seem to be going through engine parts pretty quickly.

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
A little bit careful, extremely drastic and lots of discipline... Interesting combination :)

Would be great to see the Renault improve even if it's with an eye on 2020. Haven't they usually put a good package together even when a little underpowered in raw numbers?

Was one of the best looking cars on the grid back when they were the light blue and yellow Telefonica. Won their share while never having the best engine as a standalone.

RupieDupie

Guru
Jun 30, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
https://www.news.com.au/sport/motor...n/news-story/89a1b61a804f6aebec7528561ffc6dcc

Not sure it counts as a stunning attack but still seems a bit immature if Verstappen and his dad were angry about Ricciardo getting pole and then letting his team know he was happy about it.

He's got a couple of races left before leaving and pole was about the best thing he's had in months.

Is this for real?, Ricciardo celebrated getting pole and this upset poor little Max's feelings... Jaysus.

I was at this race, sitting in the stadium, saw Danny's engine start smoking before it failed. I'm so dirty about the result. If Red Bull aren't actively sabotaging him, they're half arsing the maintenance of his car! Probably Marko's orders, that guy is the biggest campaigner in F1!

Don't have high hopes for Renault, but at least he'll be at a team I don't despise!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back