TV F1 Drive to Survive Netflix

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crafty_bernardo

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Never really paid attention to the conferences, some of the dialogue between the team principals are quite amusing to see definitely not as rigid and text book like the AFL.

Also it's was refreshing to see proper journalists in the media straight up ask Mclaren's principal "when will you resign?". Our "journalist" goons would never dare say such a thing.

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Thread starter #6
Nearly finished, one more left

Each episode tells a tale of woe or good fortune; the Haas v Renault episode is a great yarn. Highly enjoyable that lifts the lid to see beyond the bravado we will see this weekend

My only nit pick is the absence of Vettel and Hamilton episodes

Hope they do a 2019 season!

crafty_bernardo

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think it was a smart choice to leave out Ferrari & Mercedes. And I'm sure they intentionally left both teams for next season of the series.

I appreciated the insight into the lower rank teams and their battles between each other.

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
I think it was a smart choice to leave out Ferrari & Mercedes. And I'm sure they intentionally left both teams for next season of the series.

I appreciated the insight into the lower rank teams and their battles between each other.
Mercedes and Ferrari opted not to participate. Now that the series is out, I expect even less incentive for them agree to jump on.

Not that I minded, much of the narrative was centred around those teams anyway so getting a greater insight into the 'lesser' teams is appreciated.

Top Bottom