FTA-TV F1 Drive to Survive Netflix

Remove this Banner Ad

S3 is on Netflix March 19th and is all about 2020 and you guessed it...Covid
Just finished S3. I have to say that apart from the Melb GP ep where it was cancelled, and everyone wearing masks in every other ep, COVID wasn't really a factor. It's didn't detract from the stories in the eps. The crew actually did a great job to get the season out despite having to deal with COVID.

Just finished S3. I have to say that apart from the Melb GP ep where it was cancelled, and everyone wearing masks in every other ep, COVID wasn't really a factor. It's didn't detract from the stories in the eps. The crew actually did a great job to get the season out despite having to deal with COVID.
Rodney did you watch this in the last half?

Yeh I thought they could have done more with Covid, there was that huge end of pack crash somewhere that I forget and the end of the Williams family legacy was something that was incredibly missed.

The best ep was “Man on Fire”

I can’t remember if that same Ep also had the Perez comeback

Totally spewing that the first race tonight starts at 2am

Rodney did you watch this in the last half?

Yeh I thought they could have done more with Covid, there was that huge end of pack crash somewhere that I forget and the end of the Williams family legacy was something that was incredibly missed.

The best ep was “Man on Fire”

I can’t remember if that same Ep also had the Perez comeback

Totally spewing that the first race tonight starts at 2am
Perez was the last ep.

Good discussion here about the series

Always great watching. Love the different team/driver most episodes but incorporates the whole story as well.

The Grosjean episode is amazing and such an interesting way to go out of the sport seeming his last few years were pretty s**t, that whole team was useless really.

Each team has its own story and they are all different and really interesting because of it.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Show is great

If you are an F1 nerd who watches every minute of a race weekend... spoiler alert, this isn't for you. It is built for the casual to convert them from someone who watches two races a year and knows 3 drivers into regular consumers.

Absolutely an A+ show and content and hopefully "Making their Mark" can do similar for AFL.

Binge watched this as I love a spots docuseries.

Has me interested in actually getting into the sport tbh.
Good season to get into at the moment. First season in a while where Lewis Hamilton is on the back foot and not the title favourite.
Should be a good race this weekend at Silverstone (Britain)

Binge watched this as I love a spots docuseries.

Has me interested in actually getting into the sport tbh.

This

Always took a passing interest in it but tbh the dominance on one Team is a killer.

2022 is exciting though. The Teams and times are very close. ‘.000’s of a second split the top 5 most weekends so it is now coming down to driver ability. The Sky coverage for the whole weekend is excellent.

This program got me back on track

My wish is Danny gets competitive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as keen on this season. Sort of felt at times last year there was drama just for the show. I would hope (and expect) that's not true but last year was a bit of a farce.

Are you talking about the 2021 Season or the Show?

Did you even watch the season?

This is going to be epic

4 episodes in and hooked.

I won't read this thread until I have caught up but I just wanted to say how impressive the main offices are of some of the teams.

Sit down at 6pm to start Season 4

And realise it’s 7pm

Oh My God Omg GIF

and just finished the last epic episode. Toto in that final 30 seconds….

Darth Vader GIF by Star Wars

Biggest let down was no Max but we knew that. In hindsight I wonder if he would do different?

A great companion piece to that 2021 season, but still there felt like a fair bit was ignored or overlooked, especially in the final episode which in the last 5 minutes appeared rushed.

I think what set apart Season 1 to this Season was that the drivers weren’t self conscious. We still see some insights but the rawness has gone compared to then.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back