hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Danny was alot quicker than I thought they might be.

Roseberg on pole,his best mate beside him and ADR 3rd.

Lewey gets his cocked kissed again and doesn't get penalised for an unsafe release right in front of Grosjean in P3.
Yeah that was a joke, they fined the team but LewLew gets off scott free? :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fine wont perturb an unsafe release . A grid penalty will make it safer
Of course. But how many do we see in Practice? There's no point. If they happen more regularly I'd expect grid drops, but I can't think of many.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
With Fox Footy doing Retro Round it got me thinking, what former track would you like to see one last time ??

Is it the full throttle former Monza, Silverstone or Hockenheim. Is it the murderous long version of Spa or Nurburgring, or even the old Adelaide street circuit where there was never a dull moment.

As for tonight, ADR needs a cracker to jump the Mercs.

With Fox Footy doing Retro Round it got me thinking, what former track would you like to see one last time ??

Is it the full throttle former Monza, Silverstone or Hockenheim. Is it the murderous long version of Spa or Nurburgring, or even the old Adelaide street circuit where there was never a dull moment.

Part of me says proper Hockenheim, but it'd be a Mercedes parade.

Would love to see them back in France. Tragedy there's been no Grand Prix there for so long.

I say it every year about this joint.

But the old Spa would just be out of this world.

Just shut your eyes and think about the " Masta Kink ".........( google it )

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
Careful saying that in this board
He's not the only one with that opinion.

The uncastrated Österreichring again. Luckily for me, Red Bull may just do that.

It's a necessity too, for Formula 1. Qualifying laptimes this year were in the 67-69 second range, and if the 2017 cars are as fast as they're projected to be, they'll be close to, or actually breaking the 60 second barrier.

Back