F__ken Freo Final Fiasco

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy there...

what is this, all the time there are port and freo supporters at each other??? :D
maybe its because you never win that stupid trophy when we play the dockers, because we always beat you :D
Actually i love this rivally, it's turning into what we have with port vs COWS supporters!
Is it like that in WA with freo and west coast???
with rivally it gets you into footy more if we didn't have it it wouldn't be the same!!! :D
GO THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by the way what year did freo make the finals oh that's right freo haven't made the finals yet!!! :D
yeah we port supporters know that we haven't won a final yet that's all opposition supporters say to us because they can't think of anything else but hey at least we've made the finals which is more than what i can say for Freo!!! lol :D

Originally posted by powergirlluv17
what is this, all the time there are port and freo supporters at each other??? :D
maybe its because you never win that stupid trophy when we play the dockers, because we always beat you :D
Actually i love this rivally, it's turning into what we have with port vs COWS supporters!
with rivally it gets you into footy more if we didn't have it it wouldn't be the same!!! :D
by the way what year did freo make the finals oh that's right freo haven't made the finals yet!!! :D
yeah we port supporters know that we haven't won a final yet that's all opposition supporters say to us because they can't think of anything else but hey at least we've made the finals which is more than what i can say for Freo!!! lol :D

Don't worry we're just lulling the other teams into a false sense of security...........;)

As for making the finals, I don't even think that can compensate for you having to live in Adelaide:D

Nah but seriously, the rivalry is good for footy as a whole, it makes games you win even sweeter knowing that you are bitter rivals. Wins in junior footy and school footy always used to kick arse when it was against a team you hated. The Port - Freo rivalry will never reach the Eagles - Dockers rivalry, but since we are both port clubs and seen as the kids of the competition its bigger than with most clubs. I remember going to a game we lost back in 1998 at footy park against port where we lost by 13 points and the ribbing I got in the outer from the Port Adelaide Bogan Patrol when we lost was huge, haven't liked port much at all after that. I have a bit more respect for them now though after they stayed out on the ground for Kickett after the game on saturday.

hmmm... this post needs more smilies

because we always beat you :D

well actually port don't always beat freo i seem to recall in 2000 round 17 matthew pavlich got norwhich rising star nomination that round for his excellent performance on tredrea and what a surprise in absolutely awful conditions, and i mean awful because there was basically a swimming pool on the oval, freo beat port oh my god freo actually beat port what a shock NOT

Yes I am sorry for starting a pathetic thread, i was just ****d off with Docker_brat at the time and am sorry to all Fremantle supporters, I have had great satisfaction in Fremantle having a few wins this year and it looks like the club is turning the corner with some great recruits, I hope u guys can accept my apology and do not look upon this thread as the type of big footy user I am. Thank you

Originally posted by The Floodbuster
Yes I am sorry for starting a pathetic thread, i was just ****d off with Docker_brat at the time and am sorry to all Fremantle supporters, I have had great satisfaction in Fremantle having a few wins this year and it looks like the club is turning the corner with some great recruits, I hope u guys can accept my apology and do not look upon this thread as the type of big footy user I am. Thank you

Aww and to think I was going to label you as a serial pest and push for your removal.

Apology accepted

Originally posted by dockerbabe

well actually port don't always beat freo i seem to recall in 2000 round 17 matthew pavlich got norwhich rising star nomination that round for his excellent performance on tredrea and what a surprise in absolutely awful conditions, and i mean awful because there was basically a swimming pool on the oval, freo beat port oh my god freo actually beat port what a shock NOT

Beat them earlier that year at Football Park too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Grave Danger

Yes, in our worst ever season we got beaten by Freo twice. But not when we had a home final on the line, eh sappy? :p

That was quite good GD, yeah what did Port finish with that season, 7 wins, 14 losses and 1 draw I think, the worse ever season by any South Australian club in the AFL.:p

It's ok Port get a home final and then lose them eh?:D

Easy now... We don't want this thread to end in another Port-Crows argument, do we? :D

FloodBuster, since you were sincere enough to apologise about starting this thread, I apologise for telling you to '**** off' earlier.

Originally posted by |D_J^B_J|
Easy now... We don't want this thread to end in another Port-Crows argument, do we? :D

FloodBuster, since you were sincere enough to apologise about starting this thread, I apologise for telling you to '**** off' earlier.

Thank you for all apologies :)

The whole poll's made redundant through an incorrect option. The Lions made the finals in their first year, not the second. We missed them in our second season with a wooden spoon.

Hey there Floodbuster! Didn't realise I got to you. :D

Sorry that I only noticed this thread, but I don't spend much time here.

I think this forum should be renamed "West Coast and Port Troll Board", that seems to be the only people coming in here on a regular basis.

If I want to talk to Dockers fans, I'll go to Dockerland.

Do we have a moderator in here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back