FA Cup 2018/19 (3rd Round Replays) (Currently no TV rights in Australia)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
According to World Soccer Talk, that all changes this year. This year begins a new TV contract, and there is more of a focus on appeasing international broadcasters. As a result, every third round game will be produced for live TV, and ESPN+ (the new carrier of the FA Cup in the US, replacing long-time rightsholder Fox) will carry all 32 games for streaming for the first time ever.

ESPN+ in the US are streaming every 3rd round game??

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
The only reason I still have Foxtel is for ESPN and the FA Cup..... and the NBA.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, GW
The only reason I still have Foxtel is for ESPN and the FA Cup..... and the NBA.
You pay $50 a month for three things?

Why not just get Kayo or something?

Doctor Gero

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers

That's my plan when I move house in the next couple of months.
ATM only paying 1/5 of a foxtel bill but on my own Kayo and Netflix seems far better. Just need to download the last season of GoT then I guess.

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
This is going to be fun. Expect we'll rotate a heap. Starts for Muric, Foden, maybe Brahmin depending on his situation. Reckon we might see a surprise or two.

Would love to see someone new tried in the Fernandinho role. Give someone like Nmecha or Gomes minutes in midfield.

Don't want to see Fernandinho anywhere near this game. Can't see Bernardo playing either after the running he did last night.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Pretty disappointed no coverage in Aus. Just found out we're televised.

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Who’s broadcasting this?
All I know is that the Sportsbet app is showing the Tranmere/Spurs match but the screen is tiny so I am livescoring it. I did see Aurier’s belter though. What a hit!

Doctor Gero

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Suck on that Judas.
Need to play Kane to avoid an upset he said. Dumb ****.

Last edited:

Doctor Gero

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Technically we did play him... not sure why though at 6-0 up. Must of been just to keep him sharp
He said start, and waffled on about how they’d given his side trouble.
They’re league two though with a useless campaigner managing them lol.

Hopefully get someone lowly again. We’ll be super busy still around the 4th round so would like another chance to send out the reserves and youth

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

I didn’t know about Kayo until I read your post and the little searching I did, I am in. I signed up to the 14 day free trial. All matches live of the A-League and if the website is correct the same for La Liga and Serie A and it looks like a lot of Ligue 1 and Bundesliga. All live matches of AFL so there’s no loss to what Foxtel provides. All the other sports Kayo provides is a bonus. For $25 a month on 2 devices ($35 for 3 which we do not need), it is great value ovdf Foxtel Now at $39 (I pay that but in general it is $54 I believe). I didn’t watch anything else on Foxtel other than Sports so no loss with Kayo only offering sport.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
I didn’t know about Kayo until I read your post and the little searching I did, I am in. I signed up to the 14 day free trial. All matches live of the A-League and if the website is correct the same for La Liga and Serie A and it looks like a lot of Ligue 1 and Bundesliga. All live matches of AFL so there’s no loss to what Foxtel provides. All the other sports Kayo provides is a bonus. For $25 a month on 2 devices ($35 for 3 which we do not need), it is great value ovdf Foxtel Now at $39 (I pay that but in general it is $54 I believe). I didn’t watch anything else on Foxtel other than Sports so no loss with Kayo only offering sport.
Chief do I get a commission?

Top Bottom