FA Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Moreno answering his own question from earlier in the week regarding why he has been nowhere near the Liverpool first team lately.

Typically brainless display capped off by a sloppy pass to Milner that was never on, leading to the goal. I’m not sure how but I think he’s actually worse at reading the game now than he was when he was 20.

Brilliant strike by Neves.

We’ve been well off today. Full backs Moreno and Camacho making too many mistakes with their positioning and exposing us on transition. Add Hoever and Jones to the side and it’s just a little bit too much youth to be carrying against a quality side like Wolves.

The wheels might not yet be off but the nuts are loosening...
If we are forced to play a winger at right back, a 16 year old RB at CB, a CM at CB and Moreno at LB in the league then we'll be in trouble.

The FA Cup fourth round draw

• Swansea vs Gillingham
    • Wimbledon vs West Ham
    • Shrewsbury/Stoke vs Wolves
    • Millwall vs Everton
    • Brighton vs West Brom
    • Bristol City vs Bolton
    • Accrington vs Derby/Southampton
    • Doncaster vs Oldham
    • Chelsea vs Sheffield Wednesday/Luton
    • Newcastle/Blackburn vs Watford
    • Middlesbrough vs Newport
    • Man City vs Burnley
    • Barnet vs Brentford
    • Portsmouth vs QPR
    • Arsenal vs Man Utd
    • Crystal Palace vs Tottenham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing that actually disappointed me about that game was Keita’s performance. Was really hoping he’d take the opportunity starting at CM and stamp his authority on the game. I have extremely high expectations for what he can achieve at Liverpool, we’ve only seen glimpses of it so far but if he can get close to his best he’ll be a huge asset for us in the second half of the season.

The only thing that actually disappointed me about that game was Keita’s performance. Was really hoping he’d take the opportunity starting at CM and stamp his authority on the game. I have extremely high expectations for what he can achieve at Liverpool, we’ve only seen glimpses of it so far but if he can get close to his best he’ll be a huge asset for us in the second half of the season.
Shaq? You can see why he was at Stoke and not a big club earlier, without the extra class around him (or a deflection), he doesn't really look in the game.

Thought City would get League Two opposition.
Ah yeah of course they got the bye to the final in the other cup competition. I suspect they are saving their FA cup league one and two opps for the latter rounds. Honestly it’s a stitch up I swear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back