FA Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL no matter the competition Chelsea and City always get byes to the semis. Coincidence... you decide
We've had a pretty good year with cup draws.

But there were plenty of easier opponents than Burnley in that draw.

I think a few on here would have exploded if you drew Brentford.
TBH we're due a bit of luck with cup fixtures. Was only a year or so that we ended a stretch of something like a dozen consecutive away draws against premier League or upper championship teams.

The FA Cup needs sprucing up with the competition surrounded by a malaise these days.

Difficult to implement but I believe the winner should playoff with 4th place in the league for a CL spot. That would get clubs interested in it quick smart.

I thought that sort of thing was down to UEFA not the local league?

Moreno answering his own question from earlier in the week regarding why he has been nowhere near the Liverpool first team lately.

Typically brainless display capped off by a sloppy pass to Milner that was never on, leading to the goal. I’m not sure how but I think he’s actually worse at reading the game now than he was when he was 20.
Close to the worst defender in the premier league and has been for some time.

Why he wasn’t sold at the start of the previous season when they could have got some decent coin for him I don’t know. As he is worth jack s**t now.

January hasn’t been kind to Liverpool in many previous years. Hasn’t started great again this time around and now we are left with one centre back. Brilliant.....

Last edited:
Close to the worst defender in the premier league and has been for some time.

Why he wasn’t sold at the start of the previous season when they could have got some decent coin for him I don’t know. As he is worth jack s**t now.

January hasn’t been kind to Liverpool in many previous years. Hasn’t started great again this time around and now we are left with one centre back. Brilliant.....

19 mill for a striker who's scored 1 in 27 isn't bad business.

19 mill for a striker who's scored 1 in 27 isn't bad business.
Yep, that was a great sale for Solanke.

But they rejected 11 million pounds for Moreno in the summer window of 2017 when he wasn’t going to really be part of any future plans. Now they will lose him for a free transfer which is all he is worth.

Yep, that was a great sale for Solanke.

But they rejected 11 million pounds for Moreno in the summer window of 2017 when he wasn’t going to really be part of any future plans. Now they will lose him for a free transfer which is all he is worth.

Ings is sold to Soton for 20m and Origi is looking like heading to Fulham for 20m which helps to offset it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Levy negotiating for Liverpool or something? How they getting these prices! Bastards that’s our remit

Is Levy negotiating for Liverpool or something? How they getting these prices! Bastards that’s our remit
A man named Michael Edwards is behind us getting these big fees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back