FA Cup 2018/19

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

But, do you know what I am referencing? Just change the end of it to “... incredible little man.”

Terrible right. Like losing to a team of icelandic fisherman.

And what a loss it was too. One of those results that no England fan will ever live down until their national team wins something.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And what a loss it was too. One of those results that no England fan will ever live down until their national team wins something.
Only if you’re incredibly sensitive and have no perspective on life.

To be fair Iceland haven’t got anything on the s**t stakes compared to Jordan though

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Only if you’re incredibly sensitive and have no perspective on life.

To be fair Iceland haven’t got anything on the s**t stakes compared to Jordan though

That’s true. If I had to compare it though, losing to Jordan 1-0 last month wasn’t as bad as the time Australia lost 2-0 against Jordan.

Untitled.jpg

Hawkforce

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 9, 2000
London
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham
How unlucky have Swansea been with the officials. Ederson should be off and Marriner has just made a howler of a penalty decision.

Was VAR removed from the FA Cup or something? They had it in the 3rd round. That wasn’t a penalty, the defender got the ball first.
I think you should have it in all games or none.

Apparently they have the cameras in the stadium for the rugby.

City lead 3-2 now and my god, Aguero was offside. I hope the Swansea plays rip the ref a new one at full time. VAR can never be questioned.
Fairly blatant. Swansea have been unlucky.

Hawkforce

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 9, 2000
London
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham
Some people havign a pop at Sterling for a dive. Didn't look a dive to me. Just a great tackle and a very very poor decision. But the haters hating like they always do...

City lead 3-2 now and my god, Aguero was offside. I hope the Swansea plays rip the ref a new one at full time. VAR can never be questioned.
Can’t do that. We still don’t know what Dean said to rile MP. Self important campaigners

Back