Remove this Banner Ad

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
What i dont get is why he keeps picking the same players?
Because he genuinely believes his tactics are fine and it’s the players who need to learn Sarriball. He says this every week after a poor result. He’s deluded.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think he’s so entrenched because of the start to the season you had (although I was never wholly convinced as you had kind fixtures) and also that home win against city. Shortly before that though it was us who dismantled Sarriball at Wembley and since then others have done the same. He just can’t acceot his methods have been found out over here

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
I think he’s so entrenched because of the start to the season you had (although I was never wholly convinced as you had kind fixtures) and also that home win against city. Shortly before that though it was us who dismantled Sarriball at Wembley and since then others have done the same. He just can’t acceot his methods have been found out over here
in fairness, people said the same of pep after the first season

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Because he genuinely believes his tactics are fine and it’s the players who need to learn Sarriball. He says this every week after a poor result. He’s deluded.
The same like for like subs every game as well, i don't think i've seen a more stubborn manager before, wenger was stubborn but this is something else willian for pedro, then the barkley for kovacic which happens every game then the most puzzling and pointless one was zappacosta for azpi, you're 0 - 2 down and you make this sub with 10 mins to go?

At the start of the season you guys were on fire and looking like challenging for the league. What's changed since then?

Probably because they weren't trying desperately to play sarriball and were still playing like a team who enjoyed being on the field.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
The same like for like subs every game as well, i don't think i've seen a more stubborn manager before, wenger was stubborn but this is something else willian for pedro, then the barkley for kovacic which happens every game then the most puzzling and pointless one was zappacosta for azpi, you're 0 - 2 down and you make this sub with 10 mins to go?
So f***ing predictable. He would be the easiest manager to set up against. Press the s**t out of his son Jorginho and counter through the middle/stretch Alonso. Also don’t worry about defending Willian because he is absolutely no goal threat whatsoever. Man mark Hazard out of the game and we won’t score. You know exactly who his subs are going to be every single game. He’s boring, predictable and out of his depth. I don’t give a s**t how good Napoli were last season. Without Sarriball they’re still second. Without Jorginho they’re still second.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Sarri subs since Christmas:

Man United: Barkley / Kovacic 71'
Man City: Kovacic / Barkley 58'
Spurs: Barkley / Kovacic 81'
Arsenal: Kovacic / Barkley 63'
Newcastle: Kovacic / Barkley 63'
Spurs: Barkley / Kovacic 75'
Palace: Barkley / Kovacic 88'
Watford: Kovacic / Barkley 80'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Sarri subs since Christmas:

Man United: Barkley / Kovacic 71'
Man City: Kovacic / Barkley 58'
Spurs: Barkley / Kovacic 81'
Arsenal: Kovacic / Barkley 63'
Newcastle: Kovacic / Barkley 63'
Spurs: Barkley / Kovacic 75'
Palace: Barkley / Kovacic 88'
Watford: Kovacic / Barkley 80'
Good to see he is mixing it up, you just never know what time the sub will be made

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
One of the worst pundits for me. I reckon he’s one of these footballers who’s got a brain injury from all the heading he’s done. Don’t mean that in a nasty way but there’s something not right about him

His rant about the Socceroos and the Asian Cup was embarrassing.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
His rant about the Socceroos and the Asian Cup was embarrassing.
Every time I watch him I get pissed off. He’s like the socially awkward mate that no one wants there but doesn’t have the heart to tell him so

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
So Chris Sutton’s solution for Rogic playing against Rangers was to either join up with Australia after the match or not play in the 1st game against Jordan or not play in the Asian Cup at all? I wonder what he had to say when Australia didn’t thump Jordan. It was a 1-0 defeat.

The next tournament will be held in June so no more complaints from any fruit loops.

Last edited:

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So Chris Sutton’s solution for Rogic playing against Rangers was to either join up with Australia after the match or not play in the 1st game against Jordan or not play in the Asian Cup at all? I wonder what he had to say when Australia didn’t thump Jordan. It was a 1-0 defeat.

The next tournament will be held in June so no more complaints from any fruit loops.
Lol how did you lose to Jordan? Hang your heads in eternal shame...

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
One of the worst pundits for me. I reckon he’s one of these footballers who’s got a brain injury from all the heading he’s done. Don’t mean that in a nasty way but there’s something not right about him
He's a shock jock. Adrian Durham on TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back