FA Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Not confirmed but we should be on the 6th as we've got Spurs on the 9th. The other one will presumably be on the 7th.

From the sounds our league game against Cardiff (was on the 6th) will be brought forward to the 3rd.

Hawkforce

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 9, 2000
London
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham
The officiating in the Milwall Brighton was as horrendous as the Swansea City game. Brighton almost reffed out of the Cup.

Thank * they won though as it means I get to go to the first game at NWHL :cool:

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Millwall blew that big time. Football is a cruel game. It’s always the corrupt bastards who prevail and the little fairytales that get stomped on. I’m kind of done with it for this season

Millwall blew that big time. Football is a cruel game. It’s always the corrupt bastards who prevail and the little fairytales that get stomped on. I’m kind of done with it for this season
I've had enough of that Brighton too.

Splitters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How are we corrupt?
Apologies my post comes across like I’m talking about Brighton when actually it’s City from the day before. Just Millwall’s collapse made me feel for the little guy who can never catch a break so it got caught in the narrative. Good luck in the SF

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Last edited by a moderator:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Sterling bought 550 tickets for kids from the school he went to.

Excellent gesture. Good on him.

Can just imagine the headlines.

“Tattooed coloured man FLAUNTS wealth by spending THOUSANDS of pounds on tickets for one school ONLY; leaving other children STRANDED without a ticket FORCING them to watch on TV instead”.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Can just imagine the headlines.

“Tattooed coloured man FLAUNTS wealth by spending THOUSANDS of pounds on tickets for one school ONLY; leaving other children STRANDED without a ticket FORCING them to watch on TV instead”.
Sun's headline was

"Sterling baits children with tickets"

Or something like that. The word bait was definitely used.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back