Greyhairs

Senior List
May 6, 2019
Rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City, Boston Bruins.
I guess it depends on the club you support, Watford fans may value it bit more than City fans. Which is fair enough, to them its a once in a generation thing but its almost just another game for your juggernaut.

Did Watford sell out their allocation?
Not quite JUST another game mate but I know what you mean.
I’m just hoping we win because you never know with these games.
I’m thinking of Wigan a few years back.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
This has got to be one of the most low profile cup finals ever, didnt realise it was on until the thread bump. Barely read much about the leadup in the press at all.

Might annoy some but I am one who believes the FA Cup needs a revamp. Fast becoming irrelevant.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
This has got to be one of the most low profile cup finals ever, didnt realise it was on until the thread bump. Barely read much about the leadup in the press at all.

Might annoy some but I am one who believes the FA Cup needs a revamp. Fast becoming irrelevant.
Doesn't help that it's the same winners every three to four years. This coming from a Chelsea fan.

Does the League cup being a similar format (apart from the 2 leg semis) cheapen/dilute the FA cup?

Does the League cup being a similar format (apart from the 2 leg semis) cheapen/dilute the FA cup?

If you qualify for Europe, you don't qualify for the League Cup. Makes the FA Cup more desirable for the bigger clubs, gives the mid-tier clubs a genuine trophy to aim for in the League Cup.

You could also argue that becauss of how the title race played out and the fact there are four English sides playing in European Finals, that is the reason this is low key.

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Such a stunning team to watch when they play like this. Sterling has such a massive presence on the pitch these days. As a neutral I’m just going to enjoy this team while we can, we won’t see many who play the game like this anytime soon.

Back