FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we can count how many under 23 players there are in the starting lineup. There's certain Everton fans struggling to manage that simple task.
One off because I thought Gomez was 23. Hardly that inaccurate like saying the team was full of kids..

Imagine engaging in completely unnecessary levels of pedantry for 90 minutes before then chiding someone else for the exact same behaviour. I suppose it’s too be excused on this occasion. Can’t begin to fathom what damage has been done to the psyche courtesy of this Everton team.

Enjoy what, Liverpool winning? Why would I enjoy that? I’m supporting the underdog and have always much preferred everton to Liverpool.

And none of you were here until you scored, hence my comment

Only we were the underdogs tonight and don’t you enjoy watching a bunch of kids taking the piss out of seasoned pros?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can over emphasise whatever weaknesses Liverpool had, but I don't think that game was decided on the relative age and inexperience of both teams. Liverpool play with a greater intentionality, and Everton are just...there.

There's just no purpose or sense of opportunity from them. No one's pissed off. Nothing.

lmao this one must really sting.
Not sure why you plucked this one. Doesn’t sting at all, it was a tongue in cheek comment that a single win at Anfield would justify a statue.

You can over emphasise whatever weaknesses Liverpool had, but I don't think that game was decided on the relative age and inexperience of both teams. Liverpool play with a greater intentionality, and Everton are just...there.

There's just no purpose or sense of opportunity from them. No one's pissed off. Nothing.

Nah, there’s a couple of melts. I’m just desensitised to the disappointment lol, but really just shows how much work there is still to be done.

Our defence is ok but one more gun CB would be ideal. We need to bin Tosun & Niasse, then get in a proper striker that can lead the line most of the time whilst DCL & Kean in particular continue to develop.

Midfield is where games are won & lost, we lost once Siggy & Snidey were named together. Almost positive I could outrun each of them in a foot race, which is why a bunch of younger players were able to do just that. Davies instead of Schneiderlin would have been a bit better, but it shows how much we miss Gomes & Gbamin (Gueye’s replacement).

We need a holding & creative midfielder, now. Even if just loans until the end of the season, James Rodriguez is likely to be one but we need a tough midfielder urgently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back