FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many talented but dumb players.

Just like under Emery, struggle to break a press.

Giving Leeds way too much space to work in, Xhaka is still garbage. No idea what Managers seen in him.

The ref loved him though.

Is Rob Holding the worst player in the premier league? Arsenal need a big clear out. Luiz, Ozil, Xhaka, Sokratis, Kolasinac and probably Lacazette too - all need a boot up the arsenal!

The ref loved him though.

Is Rob Holding the worst player in the premier league? Arsenal need a big clear out. Luiz, Ozil, Xhaka, Sokratis, Kolasinac and probably Lacazette too - all need a boot up the arsenal!
That is one of Holding's first full game back from a pretty serious injury. He needs time to get back up to speed. I wouldn't be throwing him out just yet.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Just need to get up and get our hands on some TV money.

There’s definitely prem quality players in the side, just need to fill in some gaps.
Definitely agree there and with one season under the belt with Bielsa ball, we should have enough to get there. We do need some cover as we have a number of players unavailable at the moment.

Would you be interested in Mitrovic?
He’s a very good forward which would make any team in the championship better. However, whether he’d fit into the system is another matter. Bamford plays a great role for us and will be hard to displace. Apparently we are in for Che Adams of Southampton who had a great year for Birmingham last season.

Definitely agree there and with one season under the belt with Bielsa ball, we should have enough to get there. We do need some cover as we have a number of players unavailable at the moment.

He’s a very good forward which would make any team in the championship better. However, whether he’d fit into the system is another matter. Bamford plays a great role for us and will be hard to displace. Apparently we are in for Che Adams of Southampton who had a great year for Birmingham last season.

I think Bamford is an example of a player that gets replaced with a much better version once we go up.

Adams would be a great loan signing until the end of the season.

I think Bamford is an example of a player that gets replaced with a much better version once we go up.

I would agree with that. He isn’t prolific enough and lacks a bit of pace.

How’s that not a red if the Son one was the other week? The rules are made up as you go along in this game

Same ref. VAR said nothing to see here despite sending off Milivojevic in the same round. Some consistency

Show the lead up to that conveniently cut clip though... Lucky to get away with an ankle tap, as VAR would have agreed I'm sure

Lacazettes glance with the side of his foot is a yellow card at best IMO. Son's studs to the chest is deffs orange/red territory. Milivojevic headbutted a guy which I'd give a red to.

My cousin is a big Leeds fan and says Bamford brings much more to the side than just goals. Apparently good hold up, link up play and puts in a shift. Could be the type of player you need to stay up in the PL. Obviously though Leeds will need to buy a striker as goals win games.

I could be wrong though. I haven't seen much of Leeds but that's just what my cousin says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My cousin is a big Leeds fan and says Bamford brings much more to the side than just goals. Apparently good hold up, link up play and puts in a shift. Could be the type of player you need to stay up in the PL. Obviously though Leeds will need to buy a striker as goals win games.

I could be wrong though. I haven't seen much of Leeds but that's just what my cousin says.

Nah Bamford is pretty rubbish.

Interesting outcome from Coventry's victory is that they now play Birmingham at 'home' in the next round. However Coventry are currently playing out of Birmingham's stadium so the blues supporters will be watching from the away end at their own ground.

Interesting outcome from Coventry's victory is that they now play Birmingham at 'home' in the next round. However Coventry are currently playing out of Birmingham's stadium so the blues supporters will be watching from the away end at their own ground.
Birmingham in their away dressing room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back