FA Cup 2019/20

Hull a bit unlucky, we score off both our first attacks in either half. Didnt think we played well(heavily rotated team not gelling) but good games to watch. Gilmore needs a loan as hes ready for senior football.
Gilmore was very impressive when he came on.

Lopes for us didn't look out of place against your boys. Will end up at a PL club sooner rather than later.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Cardiff won 4-3. :(
We played well and were more than competitive in both games, but cost ourselves with lapses around the half time break. We conceded two goals straight after halftime in the first game we drew 2-2 and we conceded in the 45th and 48th minutes today.
One of their goals in the first game was so blatantly offside I was fuming. Saw the highlights as I was in Cumbria at the time. A win last night was welcome.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This 4th round has been a non event. FA cup struggling to stay relevant in all honesty

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
why are you so negative, it’s only the early rounds, the games will be better later in the competition
I followed the fa cup when managers used to rest players in the league match prior to it. If you knew it from back then you’d understand. It’s so devalued now

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
the league will always be the main priority of any manager though
Not always that way, before top four and all that. The biggest crowds were also at the cup games. A spurs/United cup game would always have a higher attendance than the league match unless it was a top of the table affair. Honestly mate the cup has lost its magic

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
When City can rotate almost an entire side and still be comfortable (and would have been even without the red card) against a team just one league lower.. it has lost its touch. The depth of the top teams is too great for the lower league sides to even match

Back