FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re nothing but a troll these days, so congratulations on that.

Im not going to totally absolve Mourinho of all blame at this stage as mistakes are being made but sensible people would acknowledge that things have gone to s**t since Kane and Son got injured. Trolls probably won’t mention that fact though

Sounding a wee bit defensive there mate. Why’s that?

Canaryvirus.
You’ve been so quiet the last few years so it’s good to finally have you and your fellow Goona’s back giving it large. It’s also nice to know how we continue to live in your heads rent free. But your club is in no better shape than ours in reality

You’ve been so quiet the last few years so it’s good to finally have you and your fellow Goona’s back giving it large. It’s also nice to know how we continue to live in your heads rent free. But your club is in no better shape than ours in reality

When's the next NLD? I'm getting the popcorn ready.

I love how offended football fans get whenever a supporter of their biggest rivalry gives their club s**t lol. It never used to be like this.

The poster might be a troll outside of this on other areas of BF but this is an Arsenal fan bantering at Spurs expense. No great shock that it would happen.

Tbf, it's not Mou's fault that his two striking options have long term injuries. United can't hit a barn door when both Tony and Rash are out so I won't throw stones. That's on Levy and Woodward though. Both teams are short a striker

I love how offended football fans get whenever a supporter of their biggest rivalry gives their club s**t lol. It never used to be like this.

The poster might be a troll outside of this on other areas of BF but this is an Arsenal fan bantering at Spurs expense. No great shock that it would happen.
I just bantered him back that’s all. They have been quiet over the last few years. They’re beginning to chirp up because they see a chance that they might get their beloved St Totteringham trophy back again. Bless ‘em

I just bantered him back that’s all. They have been quiet over the last few years. They’re beginning to chirp up because they see a chance that they might get their beloved St Totteringham trophy back again. Bless ‘em

“St Totteringham trophy” never gets old lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just watching an old Harry Redknapp presser. Someone asked if he was happy with Spurs playing Leeds in an FA Cup replay.

"I'm really looking forward to it, I thought it would be a good idea to give them a goal to force the replay because I'd like to go to Elland Road on a Tuesday night, haven't been up there for a few years."

He did an Emery when he took over. Got some results in the league playing average football (credit for helping them climb the table at least) but now the results are catching up with him.
Correlation ≠ causation.

Form up to Kane’s (and Sissoko) injury was better than all bar Liverpool and City. Patchy after that and utterly abysmal now without Son as well.

Please don’t compare Jose to the Spanish Moyes again thanks.

Bollocks to Dier trying to punch on in the stands, don’t let that distract you from his teammate producing one of the worst penalties I’ve ever seen to knock Spurs out.

Correlation ≠ causation.

Form up to Kane’s (and Sissoko) injury was better than all bar Liverpool and City. Patchy after that and utterly abysmal now without Son as well.

Please don’t compare Jose to the Spanish Moyes again thanks.
I and most of your fans I reckon would argue your actual performances and ability to assert a style of play on your opponents has been lacking since Mou took over. And your defence leaks like a sieve despite no noticeable injuries in that area of the park.

Overachieved results wise against some dross opposition, all while leaking goals and conceding huge possession and shots on goal. Now suffering for it, albeit with a couple of key injuries. Sounds quite Spanish Moyeseh to me, and reckon it’ll only get worse.

I and most of your fans I reckon would argue your actual performances and ability to assert a style of play on your opponents has been lacking since Mou took over. And your defence leaks like a sieve despite no noticeable injuries in that area of the park.

Overachieved results wise against some dross opposition, all while leaking goals and conceding huge possession and shots on goal. Now suffering for it, albeit with a couple of key injuries. Sounds quite Spanish Moyeseh to me, and reckon it’ll only get worse.
See again not exactly a true representation.

sure the first few games we were quite leaky but that was the case at the end under Pochettino, but Jose managed to implement a free flowing on the counter style as well that got results despite poor defending.

By December through to early January he’d begun to stiffen the defence, and had a stretch of 7-8 games where there was less than 1 conceded on average, and we won games in this period. Then lost the two prolific scorers we have and NTTAWWT there we go. A team snuffed out.

Can’t score and can’t keep clean sheets. Something like 73% of goals conceded under Jose have been individual errors or set pieces.

This is far less about style, than it is personnel. The board deserve some scorn for elements of that but not all of it. Pochettino is certainly culpable for a lot too. There was briefly a style that was working, key injuries have seen that dissipate. Wingers as CF’s isn’t going to win many games.

So the blatant trolling about Mourinho today is premature claptrap. This is mostly on the pre-existing squad, the board, and the previous manager. So today has been amusing, seeing uninformed views flow so freely

Mourinho on Dier
“If the club discipline Eric Dier I would not agree with it, but what he did was wrong.”

“The people that are in these privileged positions by the tunnel. Of course some are Tottenham fans but I think a lot of corporate, a lot of invitation, a lot of people with special status and probably it’s the place of the stadium where I sometimes have doubts over if they are the real Tottenham fans because these [real fans] are the ones who support the boys until the last.

“This person insulted Eric, this family was there. The young brother was not happy with the situation and then Eric, I repeat did what we professionals cannot do, but did something that probably we would do.

Say what you will about Jose Mourinho but the man always says it how it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back