FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Relax….He's not laughing in this one, he's taking the Mickey out of the Scousers, their nans & their accent.

I’ve seen that particular clip in the past. From what I remember it was awkward as * for all involved lol.

PendlePie

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
See again not exactly a true representation.

sure the first few games we were quite leaky but that was the case at the end under Pochettino, but Jose managed to implement a free flowing on the counter style as well that got results despite poor defending.

By December through to early January he’d begun to stiffen the defence, and had a stretch of 7-8 games where there was less than 1 conceded on average, and we won games in this period. Then lost the two prolific scorers we have and NTTAWWT there we go. A team snuffed out.

Can’t score and can’t keep clean sheets. Something like 73% of goals conceded under Jose have been individual errors or set pieces.

This is far less about style, than it is personnel. The board deserve some scorn for elements of that but not all of it. Pochettino is certainly culpable for a lot too. There was briefly a style that was working, key injuries have seen that dissipate. Wingers as CF’s isn’t going to win many games.

So the blatant trolling about Mourinho today is premature claptrap. This is mostly on the pre-existing squad, the board, and the previous manager. So today has been amusing, seeing uninformed views flow so freely

Would you let Mourinho honor the rest of his contract?

Edit: based off what you’ve seen so far, is he the right manager?

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
You’re nothing but a troll these days, so congratulations on that.

Im not going to totally absolve Mourinho of all blame at this stage as mistakes are being made but sensible people would acknowledge that things have gone to s**t since Kane and Son got injured. Trolls probably won’t mention that fact though
They went to s**t when Poch wasn’t given any resources to keep the squad fresh. Liverpool will go the same way to a lesser extent if they don’t buy Werner and an attacking mid.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
They went to s**t when Poch wasn’t given any resources to keep the squad fresh. Liverpool will go the same way to a lesser extent if they don’t buy Werner and an attacking mid.
Imo you guys drop off when Klopp mentally does

You're in a powerful position currently to build sustainability, you have a mega fanbase, bigger revenue streams and you're beginning to win things, Tottenham were never in that position

Would you let Mourinho honor the rest of his contract?

Edit: based off what you’ve seen so far, is he the right manager?
As premature a question to ponder as people laying into him today based off a game played without its 2 best forwards and a broken squad that got its last coached sacked 4 months ago.

Can’t really judge Jose properly until he’s picking teams with his players, and not needing to pick guys he’d prefer to move on.

Based off what I saw when we had a fit group to pick from. Yes he could be the man. Needs to be backed and needs to be allowed to cull whom he doesn’t want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Romero has denied Rooney twice with big saves.

Imagine being United and living rent free in an Everton supporters head as if we are Liverpool. LOL.
I assume this guy still cannot get over us taking Rooney and sending them Agent Phil Neville.

Quarter Final Draw: All games on Saturday 21/3/2020. 15.00 British Time.

Leicester V Chelsea.
Newcastle V Manchester City.
Sheffield United V Arsenal.
Norwich V Manchester United.

I give both Leicester & Sheffield United A real shot At causing upsets in their ties.
Leicester with a 5 point lead above a Chelsea who are rekt by injuries in the league are definitely underdogs.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Not sure if Sheffield beating us would be considered an upset, nor Leicester beating Chelsea.

Sheffield Are having A good year. But they Are by no means F/A cup regulars At these later stages of lAte…..Arsenal Are.

The fact I need to point this out to you says much About your lack of footballing nous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back