FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheffield Are having A good year. But they Are by no means F/A cup regulars At these later stages of lAte…..Arsenal Are.

The fact I need to point this out to you says much About your lack of footballing nous.
So why are teams bothering competing then? Arsenal have won the most FA Cups, does that automatically make us favourites despite having our worst season in a very long time?

You'd be hard pressed to find an Arsenal fan that actually thinks we're favourites for the tie, especially given that it's away, and our form this season in general.

But you keep running with what you want to believe.

Logic is not A word that comes to mind or that I'd associate with you As A poster.
Right.

Your grammar is utterly appalling to for that of a man well into adulthood.

Your grammar is utterly appalling to for that of a man well into adulthood.

Grammar is not something I'm especially concerned with on Big-foot-ee.

But as you say....Arsenal's record in the F/A cup is second to none.

Well done on the logic front.

In the last 30 years, from the 1989-1990 season onwards, 3 clubs have dominated the F/A cup in accounting for 22 of the past 30 F/A cups.....They Are:

Arsenal with A 9/1 record.
Chelsea with A 7/3 record.
Man Utd with A 6/4 record.

Liverpool have A 3/2 record.
Man City have A 2/1 record.

Only Tottenham, Portsmouth & Wigan - all with 1 win each - have managed to scupper that domination.

So tell me Again how both Leicester City & Sheffield United Are both favs Against Chelsea & Arsenal, yee footballing F/A Cup gurus.

Last edited:
In the last 30 years, from the 1989-1990 season onwards, 3 clubs have dominated the F/A cup in accounting for 22 of the past 30 F/A cups.....They Are:

Man Utd with A 7/4 record.

Only Tottenham, Portsmouth & Wigan - all with 1 win each - have managed to scupper that domination.

So tell me Again how both Leicester City & Sheffield United Are both favs Against Chelsea & Arsenal, yee footballing F/A Cup gurus.

99-A41-BAF-5258-4-E75-8-DAA-2-D7196-D368-C4.jpg

Neither Arsenal or Chelsea are favourites.

Sporting odds Aren't facts...They're stats to draw in mug punters.

There goes that logic Again.
So why is anybody bothering competing if Arsenal are historically the best team in the FA Cup? Give us the trophy now then if that's the case. May as well be done with it and give us it every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you explain to me why City are such heavy favourites against Newcastle when they’ve both won 6 FA Cups each?

How long Ago did Newcastle win their last one?...1955....I'm not sure the form-guide goes back that far.

Lets stick to the current generation At the very least.

So why is anybody bothering competing if Arsenal are historically the best team in the FA Cup? Give us the trophy now then if that's the case. May as well be done with it and give us it every year.

Context dear Cruyffy.

When I said I gave both Sheffield United & Leicester City A good chance of winning, it was meant in the context of coming up Against the 2 most successfully performing clubs in the F/A cup of this generation.

No need to jump from the sublime to the ridiculous, to try & justify your nonsense.

Man Utd with A 6/4 record.

So demoralising in many ways. No matter how hard many clubs try to better themselves the established elite + City hoover up most of the trophies.

UEFA bring in FFP regulations that help to inhibit clubs from joining that elite.

Such an uneven playing field in football, it wont change though

Sheffield Are having A good year. But they Are by no means F/A cup regulars At these later stages of lAte…..Arsenal Are.

The fact I need to point this out to you says much About your lack of footballing nous.

They made the Semi Final while in League One..

Looking like replays are out for next season:

Its a shame, thought there could have been room for 3rd round replays at least. Latter rounds I can understand.

Another negative consequence of Project Restart.

Clubs will suffer as a result, and the competition will be the worse for no replays.

Nah it isnt. 20/21 planned to start late August. Plenty of time in the calendar. If this happens it will be given the go ahead by clubs and thats telling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back