FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

We hadn't beaten United in any comp since the 2018 FA Cup final. They had our measure, so this was an unexpected win.

Chelsea have actually been playing and beating good teams at least - during Man United’s “glory” run against no one Chelsea have actually played and beaten Liverpool, City, Tottenham and Leister.

Chelsea’s form over the same period is massively superior to United.

If it's any consolation to Man U fans, you are now very likely to get that 4th Champions League place now following Leicester'a battering at Spurs, which is a lot more important than the FA Cup final these days.

I wasn’t even disappointed losing this morning as I would have been losing a Cup Semi in the past. Bigger picture is top 4 and winning the EL is bigger imo.

Last edited:
DDG was awful for 2 of our goals, it's come to the point where United need to upgrade him, his howlers well outweigh his great saves now.

Awful from De Gea, almost unrecognisable from the beast he used to be.
His mistake against Portugal in the WC was the start of his downfall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got accused a few years back that I had a hard-on for De Gea, even I can admit he's absolute pants.

I wonder why he's so bad now. He used to be the main reason United would avoid drawing/losing in some games.

I got accused a few years back that I had a hard-on for De Gea, even I can admit he's absolute pants.

I wonder why he's so bad now. He used to be the main reason United would avoid drawing/losing in some games.
De gea was utd’s best player for quite a few seasons but he’s turning into joe hart for whatever reason

I wasn’t even disappointed losing this morning as I would have been losing a Cup Semi in the past. Bigger picture is top 4 and winning the EL is bigger imo.

Inter want to extend Alexis loan after the Serie A concludes until the end of Europa League. Would be some story if he faced you guys in the final.

Inter want to extend Alexis loan after the Serie A concludes until the end of Europa League. Would be some story if he faced you guys in the final.

I reckon it would be the same as any loan where the player wont play against his parent club during the season, even if Inter extend his loan deal.

at least you recognize it...Unlike the posters defending him on the Man Utd board for the past 6 months.....Lost track of how many points he's cost us this year.
You guys are lucky that you've still got a very competent keeper in Henderson still on the books for next season.

I reckon it would be the same as any loan where the player wont play against his parent club during the season, even if Inter extend his loan deal.

That isn't a rule in Europe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back