FA Cup 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cup kicks off tonight with a matchup between London Colney and Woodford Town.

Other clubs such as Penrith, Glebe, Main Road, Squires Gate, Romulus, Boston Town, Dunkirk and Horsham YMCA are kicking off tomorrow.

First team to go through though was Egham Town as a Redhill player tested positive for Covid

This year is going to be very different.

I just dont know whether the best will dominate more-so than normal (due to greater disadvantages on lower-tiered teams) or whether there will be more upsets (due to bigger teams mitigating risks and playing lessar teams than normal)

20 clubs making their cup debut this week including the one and only # United tomorrow (they are actually called hashtag United, and their logo is a hashtag) they’re from pitsea (east of London)

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
20 clubs making their cup debut this week including the one and only # United tomorrow (they are actually called hashtag United, and their logo is a hashtag) they’re from pitsea (east of London)

Beats Varchester I suppose.....Then again, not if the video ref has anything to do with it.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preliminary Round this weekend.
160* games to be played between Friday and Monday

*Minus games cancelled due to one reason or another*

*ie. Droylsdon dropping out and letting Litherland REMYCA straight through

Is there a market for "How many games will be cancelled due to covid"?

The Extra Preliminary Round had 3 forfeits due to covid. Im thinking 1 this week.

Good Ole Carlton Town take down Loughborough
And then through to the First Qualifying stage with a GNG Oadby Town contracting Covid

4 games tonight already off due to covid
Whitely Bay knock off Dunston UTS, West Bridgford knock off Lincoln United, Haywards Heath Town knock off Broadbridge Heath as well as Carlton Town over GNG Oadby Town.

Anyone know what the highest Lincoln United has ever reached?

Im wondering if I recognise the name based off of FM Manager or whether they ever competed against FC United

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
And then through to the First Qualifying stage with a GNG Oadby Town contracting Covid

4 games tonight already off due to covid
Whitely Bay knock off Dunston UTS, West Bridgford knock off Lincoln United, Haywards Heath Town knock off Broadbridge Heath as well as Carlton Town over GNG Oadby Town.

Anyone know what the highest Lincoln United has ever reached?

Im wondering if I recognise the name based off of FM Manager or whether they ever competed against FC United
FM manager I date say. Same reason I remember them

Huge (why does iPad autocorrect to hug everybody) 6-2 by fc United mid week.

Next up is old time rivals Curzon Ashton. Had some big playoff matches with these guys when we struggled to get out of the 7th tier 6-8 years ago.

Think it was vs them we lost in 120th minute one year.

Also, #united won. Will be hard for the. To beat Braintree United though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back