FA Cup 2020/21

In fa cup proper we’ve always played league 1 teams (0-0-2 at home, 1-1-0 away)

Wouldn’t mind a game vs Hull in the next match SM :p
Also intrigued to see if our perfect record of telecast games follows. (All 3 been telecast, not 100 sure of 2010-11 2nd round replay vs Brighton)
If not, I might just fork out the £5 fcum charge to stream the matches online.

The draw for the first round proper of the FA Cup is on Monday, these will inclue

(3) All tier 3 (League One) clubs
(4) All tier 4 (League Two) clubs
Plus the following clubs from each tier
(5) Solihull Moors, Hartlepool United, King's Lynn Town, Chesterfield, Bromley, Woking, Dagenham & Redbridge, Barnet, Eastleigh, Toruay United, Boreham Wood, Yeovil Town
(6) Darlington, Brackley Town, Tonbridge Angels, Hampton & Richmond Borough, Oxford City, Eastbourne Borough, Havant & Waterlooville, Concord Rangers, Chorley
(7) Banbury United, South Shields, FC United of Manchester, Hayes & Yeading United
(8) Marine, Cray Vallet Paper Mills, Canvey Island, Maldon & Tiptree
(9) Skelmersdale United

Plus the winners of
(6) AFC Fylde vs (5) Altrincham
and
(7) Bishop's Stafford vs (6) St Albans City

1603740355253.png
1603740383569.png
1603740418401.png
1603740455360.png

Officially 4/4 as tv games in fa cup proper

Will this be available on tv here or is it an Optus sports thing?
FA Cup games are normally on ESPN. I reckon 3rd round games should be, but you'll have to check the tv guide to see if 1st and 2nd round games even get shown.

I wonder how teams will play in this years main round

With no replays, will clubs just flood back and play for a shootout. Could be a crap season.
Alternatively, if a team does score, it could open it up as it's basically like all games are replays.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
FA Cup games are normally on ESPN. I reckon 3rd round games should be, but you'll have to check the tv guide to see if 1st and 2nd round games even get shown.

Yay, our (Kewell's duds) 1st round game is live on ESPN and possibly the BBC website. We beat Hampton & Richmond a couple of seasons ago at the same stage but they had a partisan crowd cheering them on. It's a shame there won't be a crowd in tonight but I think it will work in our favour.

Back