Remove this Banner Ad

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham, Real Betis
Watched our game live. The quality was not great by either side but it was a pleasant change to not see players not dropping to the ground squealing if they got the slightest touch.

DEVO

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parramatta Eels
Not overly confident about Carlisle's chances against Doncaster after we barely got past 7th tier Hayes and Yeading on penalties in the first round. We were down 2-0 before our latest goals scoring hero Jon Mellish scored twice in the final three minutes of extra time to take it to penalties. I think he has now scored 10 in his last 10 games.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Ground tick for us which is sad that supporters won't be able to go. Should be able to manage our way through to a 3rd Round Tie to join the big boys.

Camros2

Club Legend
May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, South Adelaide
Ground tick for us which is sad that supporters won't be able to go. Should be able to manage our way through to a 3rd Round Tie to join the big boys.
I dunno, Stevenage are a pretty solid team

TubbsFarquhar

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
I Don't Know
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt, Brisbane Lions
How is a team in a relegation battle in League 2 (and just won their first league game since September) a solid team yet a team sitting top of League 1 no good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham, Real Betis
We got though against Bradford courtesy of another screamer by Danny Rowe. It's hard to believe at 30 this is his first season in the football league.

We have now won six of our last seven matches. Harry Kewell can rest a little easier about his job.

Camros2

Club Legend
May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, South Adelaide
I had no issue with you suggesting they'd win, just found it odd you pulling Alukos name of all things out to justify if.

I was just saying in my opinion you haven’t been good since he left, I never said he was the reason you lost the game

Remove this Banner Ad