FA Cup 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW, ties against premier league opposition / tie played in total / percentage premier league ties.

Domestic cups since 16/17 season (carefully chosen, probably for the same reason that the 17/18 season was chosen in the tweets above).

Liverpool - 13 / 21 / 61.9%
Chelsea - 23 / 38 / 60.5%
Man City - 24 / 41 / 58.5%
Arsenal - 18 / 32 / 56.2%
Man United - 20/ 37 / 54.0%
Tottenham - 11 / 27 / 40.7%

Numbers from twitter who's name I can't remember, but will credit later today.

Liverpool

Everton
West Brom
Wolves
Everton
Shrewsbury
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Man United

Yikes.
Ours is since 14/15

West Ham (with replay)
Dag & Red
Carlisle
Bournemouth
Chelsea
United
Leicester
Liverpool
Lincoln City
Milwall
Liverpool
Rotherham
Sheff Wed

5 straight ties against PL opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ended up being 4-0 in the end, perfect outcome for us being able to rest some big names and get some good gametime into some of the younger guys.

Man Utd or Liverpool next at home for us.

Very good performance from West Ham. Played some nice football.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Yeah ended up being 4-0 in the end, perfect outcome for us being able to rest some big names and get some good gametime into some of the younger guys.

Man Utd or Liverpool next at home for us.

The attitude of the players was good and there was some slick one and two touch interplay between the front players. Yarmo took his goal well but I don't know if he did enough for him to play there against better opposition. Noble the best player for the Hammers maybe?

The attitude of the players was good and there was some slick one and two touch interplay between the front players. Yarmo took his goal well but I don't know if he did enough for him to play there against better opposition. Noble the best player for the Hammers maybe?
Apparently was Benrahma's best game also in terms of creativity. Yarmo playing as a striker would almost be a false 9 for mine, he certainly wouldn't run the channels and press as Antonio does.

I think we'll bring in a striker as backup on loan by the sounds of it (someone with pace hopefully), but I was really hoping to see what Mipo Odubeko could do, unfortunately he had a false negative Covid Test otherwise he probably would have played for sure today, got big wraps on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back