FA Cup 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Defensively. Maybe. Then again conceded 8 this campaign to West Brom.
Still got donkey's up front and an ok midfield.

If he was sh*t hot he'd not have been sacked months after taking Paris to the final of the one comp they desperately crave.
I think you are benefitting from a very weak mid table that has put absolutely no pressure on for spots.
You're a hard man to please but we'll keep improving and maybe get a compliment out of you one day. Or not haha.

But I'd say im the same as all Chelsea fans and cant really be happier at the moment, top 4 destiny in our hands and alive deep in two cup. COYB.

Last edited:
I think you are benefitting from a very weak mid table that has put absolutely no pressure on for spots.
So basically you’re saying Chelsea are top four material as they seem to be performing better than most below them! Tuchel’s done a good job despite his lack of forwards. 13-4-2...can’t argue much with that

You are below West Ham. That is the litmus test, and rather than good it means you're just less sh*t than the rest who are also below them.
They just have to draw their game in hand to be above them.

Oshka

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
B83B71D0-4273-42D0-8A40-C06DD77D2058.jpeg

Wigan winning the competition in the season they got relegated.

That never happened and I won't hear different. They didn't have an FA Cup final the year Wigan got relegated.

WE MADE IT! I’m so excited for the final, we’ve never won the FA Cup before.

Congrats mate, know the feeling well, you must be buzzing. A real chance at winning it too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s such a shame our supporters will miss out on their day out in London. Can imagine how loud we’d be in response to the SL stuff.

Have they confirmed no fans? Thought this was around the time fans were meant to be let back in.

It’s such a shame our supporters will miss out on their day out in London. Can imagine how loud we’d be in response to the SL stuff.
Tell me about it. Missed a Grand Final last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back