FA Cup 2020/21 (FINAL: LEICESTER CITY VS CHELSEA)

Remove this Banner Ad

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
West London Blues
Defensively. Maybe. Then again conceded 8 this campaign to West Brom.
Still got donkey's up front and an ok midfield.

If he was sh*t hot he'd not have been sacked months after taking Paris to the final of the one comp they desperately crave.
I think you are benefitting from a very weak mid table that has put absolutely no pressure on for spots.
You're a hard man to please but we'll keep improving and maybe get a compliment out of you one day. Or not haha.

But I'd say im the same as all Chelsea fans and cant really be happier at the moment, top 4 destiny in our hands and alive deep in two cup. COYB.

Last edited:

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
I think you are benefitting from a very weak mid table that has put absolutely no pressure on for spots.
So basically you’re saying Chelsea are top four material as they seem to be performing better than most below them! Tuchel’s done a good job despite his lack of forwards. 13-4-2...can’t argue much with that

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
0-0 at halftime. Southampton in the FA Cup final after two 9-0 defeats in the last 18 months would be about on the same level of Wigan winning the competition in the season they got relegated.

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Congrats mate, know the feeling well, you must be buzzing. A real chance at winning it too.
Yeah I think so - maybe that’s just the one eyed part of me talking/hoping though 😅😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
It’s such a shame our supporters will miss out on their day out in London. Can imagine how loud we’d be in response to the SL stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad