FA Cup 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

UK in national lockdown.... yet Pogbad can somehow get his hair redone.

United string together 10 wins and 3 draws in 13 league fixtures and we are the worst team in history according to you, which you let us know about weekly. The other day Liverpool lost to Burnley at home in the league for the first time in 3 and a half years and remarkably you didn’t post in the match day thread at all.

You must be the only Everton supporter in the world who hates a non-rival more than he hates Liverpool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United string together 10 wins and 3 draws in 13 league fixtures and we are the worst team in history according to you, which you let us know about weekly. The other day Liverpool lost to Burnley at home in the league for the first time in 3 and a half years and remarkably you didn’t post in the match day thread at all.

You must be the only Everton supporter in the world who hates a non-rival more than he hates Liverpool.
Yeah I know I wanted to be watching but alas the missus wouldn't let me watch. I've got today off from her instead.

I also don't hate United. I just find the football double standards compared to the rest of the world as hilarious. Here everyone is stuck inside and they get to prance around on 5000 times the money and disobey lockdown rules with nothing more than a slap on the wrist while others get fined.

Yeah I know I wanted to be watching but alas the missus wouldn't let me watch. I've got today off from her instead.

I also don't hate United. I just find the football double standards compared to the rest of the world as hilarious. Here everyone is stuck inside and they get to prance around on 5000 times the money and disobey lockdown rules with nothing more than a slap on the wrist while others get fined.

At least we can both agree that Liverpool are utter campaigners.

And have backup CBs that are worse than Jordan Henderson at CB.

Complete opposite of the league game. United are actually trying to score.

United should work on their own defending. That was horrible from Maguire for Liverpool’s goal. Why try to play the ball out like that.

That James assist for Tammy......woof.

Surely Cech deserves to start over Kepa.

Isn’t Cech’s playing role as an emergency goalkeeper? I don’t think Luton Town in the FA Cup counts. You will probably see him at the end of the season in the league if Chelsea have clinched a European spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back