FA Cup 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

May be a little understandable with new card rules by well done to Bournemouth for pointing out before it was too late

Well pretty much the worst result that, playing extra time and losing.

Soon as I saw Noble on the teamsheet I knew it was going to be a long evening.....

As soon as I saw Antonio's name not on the teamsheet...

Noble sat deep allowing Declan to push forward a little. It didn't really work out. But it was Declan who lost possession that led to Man U's goal.

As soon as I saw Antonio's name not on the teamsheet...

Noble sat deep allowing Declan to push forward a little. It didn't really work out. But it was Declan who lost possession that led to Man U's goal.
That's the thing with Man Utd, they can hurt you on the counter like that, and not having Rice back to stop that counter was the difference in the end really. The way Declan was running back also, he knew what a big turnover that was.

We do need another DM who can get across the ground and break up play to almost allow Rice and Soucek to play a bit more forward or to rotate, Alex Krul has been mooted.

And yep Yarmo as a striker just isn't going to cut it sadly. Season really depends on Antonio's hammies and getting him back into form.

That's the thing with Man Utd, they can hurt you on the counter like that, and not having Rice back to stop that counter was the difference in the end really. The way Declan was running back also, he knew what a big turnover that was.

We do need another DM who can get across the ground and break up play to almost allow Rice and Soucek to play a bit more forward or to rotate, Alex Krul has been mooted.

And yep Yarmo as a striker just isn't going to cut it sadly. Season really depends on Antonio's hammies and getting him back into form.

I saw that! Declan was running like a mad man to make up for his mistake. This season I think he has to stay deep, Jesse Messi in the number 10 role and hope Mickey's hamstrings don't go pop.

Next season depends on if Declan stays and what funds are available. Defensive mids are relatively easily available. I would replace Yarmo, Lanzini and Fornals with the priority on a top striker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back