FA Cup 2021/22 (Winners: Liverpool)

Remove this Banner Ad

Less than 60 hours to kickoff when Whickham and Consett start this seasons cup at 4:30am Saturday Morning

I might keep a close eye on Portland United vs Bournemouth.

I always enjoy following these small clubs who no one has ever heard of.

Hopefully we see some clubs outside of the football league make it through to the 3rd round for a big payday.

Dec 30, 2003
Melbourne western region
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs / Willy / Palace
Couple of ties caught my eye - Godmanchester Rovers v Northampton-on-Cheneck looks a beauty, Sawbridgeworth Town v Cockfosters will be huge whilst Tadley Calleva v Holmer Green should be tight ;)

Preliminary Round this weekend

Some enticing games such as

AFC Liverpool vs Bootle
City of Liverpool vs Emley
Newcastle Town vs Leicester Road
FC Romania vs Welwyn Garden City
Ware vs Hashtag United
South Park vs Three Bridges
Lymington vs Bournemouth

And everybodies favourite

Cockfosters vs AFC Sudbury

oh, and dont forget the BBC game in

Sheffield vs Sherwood Colliery

Preliminary Round this weekend

Some enticing games such as

AFC Liverpool vs Bootle
City of Liverpool vs Emley
Newcastle Town vs Leicester Road
FC Romania vs Welwyn Garden City
Ware vs Hashtag United
South Park vs Three Bridges
Lymington vs Bournemouth

And everybodies favourite

Cockfosters vs AFC Sudbury

oh, and dont forget the BBC game in

Sheffield vs Sherwood Colliery
Cockfosters firming as favourites

What a tie between FC United and Bootle

In the first leg last weekend, FC United went up 2-0 early, however, conceded a penalty with 15 minutes to go, then an equaliser in injury time to force a replay

Then on Tuesday Night, we took an early 1-0 lead, before Bootle took a 2-1 lead, and it looked like they were going to go through, then we scored a 90th minute equaliser, before a 97th minute winner

Here's the winner

Next is Blyth next weekend the-emirates-fa-cup-second-round-qualifying.pdf

82 games being played this weekend

Liverpool vs Celtic looks scintillating

Here's hoping the London Police can take down Farnborough.

Not that confident with FC United - We'd need to hand a team in the tier above us their 1st home loss of the year to get through.

FB50N8IXMAQtFEK
FB50N8IXIAIKdUo

FB50N8KX0AIrH6L
FB50N8IWEAEujSc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soon there will be 1 PL game a week split on to every different service

Weird comment when if anything Paramount+ is consolidating footballing rights. This comp didn't have a rightsholder before this announcement.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Weird comment when if anything Paramount+ is consolidating footballing rights. This comp didn't have a rightsholder before this announcement.
At the moment it is Optus Sport for PL, Stan Sport for CL/EL, Bein sports for League Cup and European Leagues. When the FA cup was on ESPN most people who had Kayo/Fox Sports could watch Bein and FA

The only positive would be if there is some coverage on 10 like the Semis and the Final

At the moment it is Optus Sport for PL, Stan Sport for CL/EL, Bein sports for League Cup and European Leagues. When the FA cup was on ESPN most people who had Kayo/Fox Sports could watch Bein and FA

The only positive would be if there is some coverage on 10 like the Semis and the Final

Paramount now has A-League, internationals (WC Qualifiers, Asian Cup, etc.) and FA Cup. They aren't just going to settle for those, I think they'll make a play for the PL as well as potentially European leagues and Championship rights. I bet they're kicking themselves regarding the CL rights.

If Paramount get A-League, EPL and the League/FA Cups then they'd be very well set up to expand their customer base for a real stab at the WC and CL rights.

It would have been worse if it was Amazon announcing they had the FA Cup rights, and then I would have agreed with you, but Paramount already have a good chunk of football rights.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Paramount now has A-League, internationals (WC Qualifiers, Asian Cup, etc.) and FA Cup. They aren't just going to settle for those, I think they'll make a play for the PL as well as potentially European leagues and Championship rights. I bet they're kicking themselves regarding the CL rights.

If Paramount get A-League, EPL and the League/FA Cups then they'd be very well set up to expand their customer base for a real stab at the WC and CL rights.

It would have been worse if it was Amazon announcing they had the FA Cup rights, and then I would have agreed with you, but Paramount already have a good chunk of football rights.

I have fond memories of matchday Saturdays on Foxtel where games were on non stop from 5pm running into EPL coverage for the early game. Chat show ran up until the start of the early PL game. Hoping Paramount has something similar if they snare PL.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I have fond memories of matchday Saturdays on Foxtel where games were on non stop from 5pm running into EPL coverage for the early game. Chat show ran up until the start of the early PL game. Hoping Paramount has something similar if they snare PL.
Then CL/EL was on ESPN midweek

I miss those days :(

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
I was actually Among 1,500 who saw Halifax 7 Maidenhead 4 live today.

amazing game pissing down with rain and swirly wind. Great skills

Halifax dominated mostly but Maidenhead scored 4 from 5 shots on target and no one felt safe till the last 10mins

flying backto Melbourne tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back