FA Cup 2021/22 (Winners: Liverpool)

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when do FA cup ties go to extra time rather than replays?
I feel for Barrow, was constantly down and out against Barnsley with 10 men and got it to 4-4 after 90.

How good were the scenes at Kidderminster and for Cambridge.
Since the schedule was already hard enough to get through

Since when do FA cup ties go to extra time rather than replays?
I feel for Barrow, was constantly down and out against Barnsley with 10 men and got it to 4-4 after 90.

How good were the scenes at Kidderminster and for Cambridge.

Third and Fourth round replays have been scrapped this season to ease fixture congestion. Apparently they will return next season.

Last edited:

That result cost my father in law a 10 leg accumulator worth £2k. The only time in his whole life he was shattered that United didn't win.

In my lifetime following Leeds and English Football, this was my happiest ever FA Cup moment.

We were in League One at the time, The only non Premier League team to knock United out of the Cup whilst Fergie was gaffer :)

In my lifetime following Leeds and English Football, this was my happiest ever FA Cup moment.

We were in League One at the time, The only non Premier League team to knock United out of the Cup whilst Fergie was gaffer :)

A few Leeds supporters I spoke to on a forum at the time after that result were adamant that they would be in the Premier League by the next season and in Europe within 2 years. That was my very earliest Elmer-esque experience. :p

That would be close to our last FA cup win in as well. Just glad we will lose to a decent team this year and not Sutton or Crawley Town.

Little old Huddersfield don’t figure much in the FA cup these days and have had their own challenges this season. I think they had over half the attendance in the away section

love the comment about more victories over premier league sides than either burnley or Newcastle, their closest non Yorkshire rivals

48398E63-A651-4C69-9287-67F457035435.jpeg 12C346A9-A153-42C6-ABF7-7683C8B7CEB3.jpeg

Little old Huddersfield don’t figure much in the FA cup these days and have had their own challenges this season. I think they had over half the attendance in the away section

love the comment about more victories over premier league sides than either burnley or Newcastle, their closest non Yorkshire rivals

View attachment 1308153View attachment 1308154

I know it’s Huddersfield’s tweet but it’s funny if you add Cambridge to it because both their opponents was Burnley and Newcastle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back