FA Cup 2021/22 (Winners: Liverpool)

Does anyone in any sport have such a poor record somewhere or against an opponent

Rene Kink played in 6 grands finals for 5 losses and a draw.
Missed his then side's winning one due to injury

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
peternorth I believe the first ever LFC / MVFC cup double. We are in special times.

The last three seasons have been special for me too, with Manchester United and Olympiacos winning three league titles and the cup between them.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Congrats Pool fans, once again nothing can separate us bar a missed pen. Deserved winners.

6 domestic cup loses in a row for us now, sucks. Ready to kill the season.
Unlucky mate, both the League and FA Cup could have gone either way. Pens really are a lottery and you just gotta hope you come out on the right end of them. Luckily for us we did, unlucky for you that it didnt go your way.

I'd love to avoid Chelsea in the future though, I have more faith in us beating City in a game than Chelsea, that three at the back just *s with us. I'm glad Rudiger is off too, bloody great defender.

I'd love to avoid Chelsea in the future though, I have more faith in us beating City in a game than Chelsea, that three at the back just fu**s with us.
Enjoy the win but come on mate …Chelsea or City in the future? City + Haaland > Chelsea - Rudiger…basic maths

Would imagine it was support for Ukraine.

Thats what I thought too but hadn't heard anything confirming it. And that would be the sort of thing the papers and commentators would be all over

Heard the same, kind of a new beginning (out with russian influence, in with non russian/ukraine). Be apt given ukraine won eurovision too

Back