FA Cup FA Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Football Association Cup
Luckily Graham has a certificate in emotional intelligence to be able to deal with that.

Can't wait for them to start booing him.

Last time some fans did that he handled it well...

Haven't we already established they were booing the performance not Potter, something you yourself agreed with at the time?

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Haven't we already established they were booing the performance not Potter, something you yourself agreed with at the time?

That's the point.

It was at the performance but Graham took it personally.

That's why it will be fun to see his tone with Chelsea supporters if they start giving it to him .

See if he has the balls to talk down to their fans like he did ours.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The fans today were chanting for Tuchel

The ones who were doing that strike me as entitled and spoilt fans.

Was always going to be a strange year of transition for Chelsea after Roman sold the club, Potter is the least of their problems imo, even if it's unlikely now they can qualify for Champions League

Was always going to be a strange year of transition for Chelsea after Roman sold the club, Potter is the least of their problems imo, even if it's unlikely now they can qualify for Champions League
Was Tuchel a problem? A coach who had WDL record in CL of 12-2-4? Who lost 11 games from 63 matches in PL?

The fans today were chanting for Tuchel

I know, not quite sure what you're getting at though. We were talking about the supposed booing of him by Brighton fans, which at the time was confirmed to be about the performance, not Potter.

I know, not quite sure what you're getting at though. We were talking about the supposed booing of him by Brighton fans, which at the time was confirmed to be about the performance, not Potter.
Ah yes sorry misread post

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

Are those fans the spoilt and entitled ones?

Seems they were very loyal to Tuchel and were happy to wait out a down period and see if he could turn it back around.

That seems more patient than anything.

More patient than the owner was probably.

Back