FA Cup FA Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Football Association Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s been about 2-3 posters tongue in cheek - the other 99% of posters are saying it’ll be tough etc. it’s just the 2-3 posters have started threads for a wind up. No need to defend it as ‘what we’re doing to Grimsby’ in my opinion.

That's the mood of the majority of the fan base.

Like my post hinted at, we don't trust our team at home to be at their best so a Grimsby win isn't out of the question given how good they are playing.

I expect RDZ will take them very seriously though and put out a very strong side to play them. Won't be any of this loading the team up with reserve and youth players.

Fans of clubs like Brighton (who imo are currently punching above their weight in the top-flight) shouldn't knock back or be cynical or their clubs chances of taking home the cup.

No one gave relegated Wigan Athletic a chance in the final against bank rolled Citeh a decade or so ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fans of clubs like Brighton (who imo are currently punching above their weight in the top-flight) shouldn't knock back or be cynical or their clubs chances of taking home the cup.

No one gave relegated Wigan Athletic a chance in the final against bank rolled Citeh a decade or so ago.
Cheers for the reminder ;)
8e80595b85b3c4959001b6d2d775fd87.jpg

I thought the red for Willian is a bit harsh. The one for Mitrovic isn’t though, he shouldn’t shove the ref away.
Denied a clear goal scoring opportunity and didn't make a genuine attempt to play the ball. Fair enough for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back