FA Cup FA Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Football Association Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't remember which main station they'd have to head back to. But you're 100% on the money. The United and reading fans on the trains home via Paddington ;)

I see these jokes a lot. I find it funny when the person saying it is from Australia. 😂

You'd take league position over winning a trophy?

Yes I'd take playing in Europe over winning a trophy.

The prospect of playing football in a European competition is a far bigger selling point for our recruitment team than an F A Cup.

The chances of us winning a trophy increase if we're able to recruit better players.

Yes I'd take playing in Europe over winning a trophy.

The prospect of playing football in a European competition is a far bigger selling point for our recruitment team than an F A Cup.

The chances of us winning a trophy increase if we're able to recruit better players.
Winner of FA Cup qualifies for Europa group stage ..same as finishing fifth.

I see these jokes a lot. I find it funny when the person saying it is from Australia.
Was in a meeting years back, winding a United supporter up about their out of town support.

He accepted it for a good 5 minutes until he twigged. "Hang on, where the * are you from you twat?"

Last edited:
Was in a meeting years back, winding a United supporter up about their out of town support.

He accepted it for a good 5 minutes until he twigged. "Hang on, where the * are you from you twat?"

Aren’t you from Manchester?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back