FA Cup FA Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Football Association Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
But Bruno didn't even get a post match warning let alone a suspension or red that day...

So do you have any reaction to Mitrovic shoving the referee and verbally abusing him or are you only going to focus on Bruno? If it was a Manchester United player doing what Mitrovic did, you would be about 8 posts into a rant about it.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
So do you have any reaction to Mitrovic shoving the referee and verbally abusing him or are you only going to focus on Bruno? If it was a Manchester United player doing what Mitrovic did, you would be about 8 posts into a rant about it.
He got what he deserved. If he had not got a red then I'd be ranting about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly what we would of wanted leading into a big game midweek. Day off for key players (Dias, Stones, KDB, Rodri), early rests for others (Haaland, Grealish, Gundo). No-one really overworked and through to the final.

Now just a matter of finding out who we play.

I don't think semis should be at Wembley, a bit ridiculous for two northern teams to have to play in London, and all the time/expense that goes with that.

I went to the 2010 as it was our first trip to Wembley in years and it was a derby. But haven't been remotely interested in going to a semi at Wembley since.

It wont be moved though, the FA make too much money.

Is that the SF or an artists mock up of the expanded Etihad?
Ha ha, we really should have paid more consideration to how badly us showing an interest in Kane would have broken supporters like you.

Our bad.

There's the Kane square on my City bingo card filled.
That's my see Art Vandelay cry about Cjty because we wanted to buy one of his clubs players card filled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back